Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Closed] A Spirited Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

[Brewery] A Spirited Submission

Spirits got you down? Try a different sort of spirit.
Alternatively.. ....Look what you made me Brew.
and.
How do you want to Brew this?

Open: October 13 - November 2

Here is an experiment of sorts. We've promised a Brewery Plugin where folks can send in custom drinks. However, my long search for its project manager has taken a while, and in that light, I am poking in to give it a needed boost of support for a short period of my attention before it goes on a hiatus again. What I will be doing is allowing specific Brewers to submit custom drinks with their own names. However, it's required that the submission is by someone who knows how to brew the basics of their drink in their category.
{Here is a Guide to Brewery}

Below, I am making the list of current Brews public. This is to boost interest for current brewers to reach all the current milestones and for new brewers to find their footing. There're also different categories, thanks to the prior brew manager Raalvara in organizing it all. There are drinks listed as 'custom' from prior custom drinks managed by other brewery plugin handlers.

How to qualify & submit custom brews:
I would like a [Support Ticket] in General topic sent. In it, you'd want to list which character is brewing new experiments and what category/s they're looking to submit into. You don't have to list your experience, or how many drinks you know, though it'll help your case for high reaching drinks. If you're submitting an Ale- You'll be writing out or taking small screenshots of your brew process in making any of the current Ale's listed in the server files below that are of "Good" or "Best" kind. (ie, Ale and Fine Ale). This way, I'll know you know how to do a basic Ale, and you'd be able to experiment a new flavor of Ale. The categories are: Beer, Ale, Wine, Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Champagne, Tea, Cider, Medicine, Coffee. If it's not listed, we'll talk about it.

When I give you the OK- you'll be given a basic template of the code and descriptions of them so that you'll know what you need to make your own custom brew. If your ingredients, how long it takes to brew, or any of the categories seem off and not lore friendly, I'll be cleanly declining it. Must be edible for a being to drink. From there, you have up until November 2 (or earlier if interest dwindles), to submit a brew.

How many can I submit?
We can discuss it. We'll be decent about it.

How this effects OOC vs RP:
It doesn't- This is for fun and for people who enjoy the Brewery Plugin. These OOC props can be used IC.

Are Custom Drinks Private?
No, it's public. However, we can tweak the difficulty level of making the perfect form of your brew so that only your character makes the best version. If some of your ingredients are found out, players won't be punished for finding out brews listed here. As a note - Staff are aware of all the brew ingredients, albeit they are always listed privately and most of Staff don't really look at it.

How long will I have this custom drink?
So long as Brewery lasts and no new manager removes it. It'll be listed in staff.

===
Bad/Good/Best

Poor Beer/Beer/Fine Beer
Poor Lager/Lager/Fine Lager
Landing Beggar Lager/Landing Lager/Landing Noble Lager
Poor Stout/Stout/Fine Stout
Bad Dwarven Stout/Dwarven Stout/Rich Dwarven Stout
Poor Malt/Malt/Fine Malt
Poor Ale/Ale/Fine Ale
Poor Pumpkin Ale/Pumpkin Ale/ Hallowed Ale
Dusty Mistake/Glowstone Shiner/Golden Glowstone Shiner

Red Wine/Blood Wine/Rich Blood Wine
Rancid Melon Wine/Melon Rouge/Golden Melon Rouge
Rancid Blue Wine/Night Wine/Fine Night Wine
Rancid White Wine/White Wine/Gorgeous White Wine
Ruined Wine/Royale Select/Premium Royale Select
Melted Ice Wine/Ice Wine/ Fine Ice Wine
Rancid Fruit Wine/Fruit Wine/Fine Fruit Wine
Rancid Wine/Fancy Wine/Legendary Fancy Wine
Bitter Mead/Mead/Mighty Mead
Bad Bee Mead/Bee Mead/Queen Bee Honey Mead
Bad Brandy/Brandy/Fine Brandy

Poor Man's Whiskey/Whiskey/Elegant Whiskey

Bad Vodka/Vodka/Potent Vodka
Death Brew/Second Wind/Fine Second Wind

Bad Grass Brew/Absinthe/Fine Absinthe
Poormint Spring/Moormint Spring/Fine Moormint Spring

Poor Landing Gin/Landing Gin/Lovely Landing Gin
Angry Lady Lime/Lady Lime/Lovely Lady Lime
Poor Orange Delight/Orange Delight/Rich Orange Delight

Spoiled Apple Cider/Apple Cider/Wondrous Apple Cider
Poor Melon Cider/Melon Cider/Fine Melon Cider
im Cider/Glowing Cider/Goldenglow Cider

Rancid Rum/Rum/Fine Rum
Soiled Spiced Rum/Spiced Rum/Perfectly Spiced Rum
Bad Raider Rum/Raider Rum/Glorious Raider Rum

Poor Champagne/Festive Champagne/Fine Festive Champagne
Dead Man Bubbles/Poor Man Bubbles/Popping Poor Man Bubbles
Ruined Royale Champagne/Royale Champagne/Regal Champagne

Black Tea
Earl Grey
Green Tea
Oolong Tea
Sweetened Tea
Chai
Sweet Milk
Hot Chocolate
Mild Apple Cider
Coffee

Healing Salve
Aloe Salve
Strong Alcohol
Opium
Mint Salve

Bad Blue Alcohol/Spicy Sooleran/Rare Spice Sooleran
Poor Sooleran Spirit/Sooleran Spirit/Rich Sooleran Spirit
Ruined Cliffside Classic/Cliffside Classic/Authentic Cliffside Classic
Bad Nectar/Starry Nectar/Starlit Nectar
King's Reserve
Brut Champagne
Sec Champagne
Demi-sec Champagne
Dragon’s Tear
The Queen’s Brew
Rancid Anhald Ale/Anhald Ale/Royal Anhald Ale
Bad Blackrush Brandy/Blackrush Brandy/Rich Blackrush Brandy

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Since I own the brewery in Storm's Landing and have IC knowledge I will look into this/making some suggestions. Top of my head suggestions, Storm's Landing Dry Gin, Dwarven Pale Ale (DPA), and Mezcal (made of cacti of course). I will look at making the support ticket when I have more time.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey folks- this is closed. I'll be dealing with the last minute requests and fixing any bugs that came with it. Thanks for taking interest. The ghoulies are out- yall better hope you have enough drinks for all the souls leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.