Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ City Port ]{ Violent } Linistel

affogato

Villager
Application

IGN: jaimekmfs
Forum Name: affogatoe
Character: Enid Calphresian
Discord?: N/A

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
RagingLunacy has been made the main owner ICly and OOCly. Jazzper and I are still Co-Owners to help where we can. If you would like to RP property or the like in Linistel, seek out Raging or I.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Golly if I weren’t already chock-full of characters you know I’d be asking to make one for this town

ugahari

I think I might like it here
IGN: ugahari
Forum Name: ugahari
Character: Keya Naetris
Discord?: Ugahari#8845

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Giving a heads up

This thread and the entire region are going to be overhauled. This includes all inactive players and their characters will no longer have a property to keep and after the cleaning is done, those that have property must be active in the region or lose it after two weeks to keep available buildings up. If you have a home in Linistel, let me know. I'll wait until the 16th before cleaning begins.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Giving a heads up

This thread and the entire region are going to be overhauled. This includes all inactive players and their characters will no longer have a property to keep and after the cleaning is done, those that have property must be active in the region or lose it after two weeks to keep available buildings up. If you have a home in Linistel, let me know. I'll wait until the 16th before cleaning begins.
bump for those who haven't seen it

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Giving a heads up

I gave it a couple more days but this is undergoing now.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
And updated!
Added some new screenshots along the thread.
Added Shrines and their builders
Overhauled the citizen list

The region is currently under a complete renovation, RP currently is on downtime as everyone is currently updating/making documents and building. If you would like home here though, please do feel free to do so

+
Linistel is neutral to both Divine and the Arcane. It holds dedicated shrines to some of the divines, and the city is always open for those who wish to build a shrine to their god in good nature.
OOC:
If you would like to build a shrine of any good or neutral god that's not here yet, feel free to poke me. You can either build it yourself or I can build it if you need a hand. You don't need blessed status to build one either, anyone can.

+
This is for those who have trouble getting RP due to funky timezones or busy schedules, post the application below and bobs your uncle, babes. Otherwise, People who are wanting to have a home/job here must contact Ruu Darling or Fronslin to get them started.

IGN:
Forum Name:
Character:
Discord?:
( PM via forums if private. )

+
If you happen to purchase a home, it's preferred if you RP in the region. Inactivity building up to one month and the house will be put up for availability again. Note that rented property is IC, no need for OOC radiants. However, if you ask for a custom build that wasn't apart of our current build plan, that does come with a price as it puts more on our plates.

+
I've been thinking of ways that may benefit people's RP experience, somewhat using the new crafting system. I would like to create jobs that are particularly useful within the region. For example, if you're a builder OOCly, your character could be an architect. Or if you're a scholar, you could hold regular classes at the upcoming library. People are permitted to create events how they please, so long as they let me know first. There are a few jobs that I think would be helpful for the region, particularly for its nature;

Shrine keepers
These keepers are around when the owner of a shrine isn't present to care for it or general care. Shrines are protected by law as they are holy ground for the deity and its followers.

Architects
This is pretty much for OOC reasons. I love to build, but feel I need help here and there. If you think you're a competent builder and want to live in Linistel, hmu and I'll hook you up.

Guards/Scouts
This is a given. However, I will be looking into making events for these people to do, instead of just plain old tavern RP and waiting for someone to pick a fight. You are most welcome to host your own excursions and violent events as well.

Blacksmith
Blacksmiths are important. They are the go-to person for weapons and such, and having a resident blacksmith will warrant a lot of RP and potentially more IC practice.

Healers
Healers are essential in Linistel and are protected by law as they are seen as life-givers. Not only are people being hired, but they will also be taught healing as well if they are wanting to get into the profession.

Servants
Servants are closely connected to the nobles and royal family. Albeit with this bunch, you're more likely to become a friend to them. You will still have your typical jobs to execute but we want to provide a reasonable RP environment so you don't feel like you're not doing anything :heart:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
{!}
Whispers drift from ear to ear of a ballad sung to the Queen one warm afternoon and melody captured her heart. Within days' time, the song would become public, shared to the musicians that plagued the streets, some singing in common, others translating it to the native tongue. A local favourite.

-[Glen's Song - Lady of Rain]-
It was in dreary winter that she came, thy lady of the rain;
I would have kept her, offered her shelter,
but she turned and went her way;
Lady of the rain, oh won’t you come again?
For my fields are parched
and my heart was scorched
ever since he took you away.
Well, she came to me in Evertree
with silver in her veins;
Her eyes told tales of southern gales
and the winds that blew her astray;
There never was a merry man that knew such hurt as she,
For of all the earthly pleasures,
there was none as missed as thee.’

I dreamed of you in autumn
and I dreamed of you in spring,
And as the first of frost unveiled
I saw you before me;
Her eyes were locked in clouds of dread
with ivory in her hair,
The silver blood of jealous men
has spilled once everywhere.
For never had there ever
been a man so bold as thee
To cut across the mortal share
and steal her company,
You held her in your auburn lair
as vengeance slowly grew,
And finally, as the summer fell,
her torment slaughtered you.

===

Credit to Zoslore for this amazing song :heart:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
IGN: Tempestas
Forum Name: UmbraNight
Character: Adama Mandovi
Discord?: UmbraNight#7268 (I think you have it)

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
IGN: FluffyBristle
Forum Name: Fluffy Bristle
Character: Kinsey Sawyer
Discord?: fluffy boi#2051

Gloonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
IGN: Gloonkey
Forum Name: Gloonkey
Character: Alfonso Casares
Discord?: broken british e-boy#4598

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Linistel is now considered temporarily a VIOLENT region, due to campaign reasons