Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Christmas Feast!

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
My self, Mario and a few select others , who I have already picked, will be hosting a feast in Jhal Os Eirael (I hope i spelt it right :p)
The feast will be held on The Salvation, the boat in Jhal.
There will be carrolls before the feast and a party/karaoke/disco on the deck after the feast.
You should be able to get to Jhal via the boat when it is set up with Voxel.
You WILL need to apply here to come, and being a higher rank than a villager will get you in before a villager. This is because Jhal is an exclusive town to the rich and famous (Says Michael Dirix)
If people could bring gifts, food and music discs for the feast IN ADVANCE BY ATLEAST TWO DAYS it would be a great help as I dont have much food in my chests. If you have raw foods, you dont have to cook them, I will do that for you.
There will only be a certain amount of people who are able to come. If more people come than we can fit in the lower decks, they will have to either A) have a seperate feast on the deck or b) Just party on the deck and eat food that has not been eaten. But anyone above the villager rank will get a place in the main feast before villagers. If we can fit more villagers in, it will be on a first come, first served basis. So make sure you get your entries down quickly! The main feast hall can hold a maximum of 50 people at one time. V.I.P seats will be reserved for the hosts, mayors, Patrons and Kings Hands and above.
Everyone has to come as their RP character please.
Application!

MC Name:
RP Name:
Rank (Eg Villager, Knight etc):
Town:
Once I have seen your application, I will send you a private message saying what you have to do to get in (Tickets). Yes I know security is tight but we cant have smelly peasants coming covered in Cow poo!
The feast will take place next Saturday ( 17th) Time is to be organized later.
Entry is free but if you wish to donate to the town, I think the commands is /money pay Jhal_Os_Eirael <Amount>
the pay may be a deposit I dont know.
If someone would like to write some Hollowworld/Altera/Medieval related carrolls that would be great! Otherwise we will be using modern day ones. Please recommend some!

IF I AM NOT ON WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO DONATE FOOD ETC , PLEASE MESSGAE ME VIA THE FORUMS!!
Edit!: If you donate a certain amount of food (That I will judge) you get a reserved space! I am only allowing this for the first 15 people who donate food!
KINGS HANDS AND ABOVE DO NOT NEED TO APPLY!! BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD JUST SAY YOU ARE COMING, AND POSSIBLY BRING FOOD!!
Oh and if Queen Grief comes, Ill get really angry so who ever can play as Q.G, dont come on as Q.G
IF SHADOWSMALLS HITS YOU, TELL ME ASAP

To the people of Bane.
Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT come to this party meaning to disturb it. You CAN come if you apply here and follow the same rules as Shadowsmalls.

This goes for everyone. If you attack or start a fight, you will be killed and your items kept. Security for this is MEGA UBER IMENSELY tight so everyone has a fun time.
There is ONE person not allowed here....Darthcorey.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Hosts!
mariomluigfish
Atkrye
TheCastellan
Billybob579 (If he can make it)

Guest List!

Reserved / V.I.P Spaces:
mariomluigifish
Atkrye
TheCastellan
Billybob579 (If he can make it)
Roopot
Shadowsmalls (You are being watched)
Benjei123 - Food donated
Arrkaine
Mrbubbles1951
Itzzaboy
Toughguyrm
People who donate food! Only 14 spaces left!

Other:
Master_Pheonix
Minecraft_King (Donating food)
Bettemus99
Bewpy
Floopguy10
Frankieba5
DarkWolf (Moving up to VIP- Patron)
Bluebird157
abbeyvie
Ploot_Teh_Medic
jackp25
tobymoo
Danie_D
ZaneCelmer
Alexen27
Nnud6398
JustShadow
Martinko
Dracoboy2
Mooyamooya
Security Gaurds! Get payed 100 Radiants after the feast!
TheCastellan
Mario Mluigifish ( :p yeah Im one of the security)
Itzzaboy
Alexen
MasterPheonix

Carrolls:
Need people to give me carrolls!

Menu:
(The menu will be made on Thursday when I have all the food)
Come on peoples! Only 4 stacks of mellon slices, a few bits of bread, some beef.....thats not enough!!!

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I want to come!

MC Name - Minecraft_King_
RP Name - Skinbark
Rank - Lord
Town - Jhal os Eirael

I'd love a VIP seat if possible :p

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
me tooo :3
Bettemus99
Luna
Villager
Uthrandir.
and i hope i can come to it :p im not sure if i shall something that day :3

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Application!

MC Name: bewpy
RP Name: Bywpae or just Bewpy
Rank (Eg Villager, Knight etc): Damsel (Feminine Knight-rank)
Town: Darkwood

I like the idea of dates. People may find it over-rated but I think it's good RP and fun!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
MC Name - roopot
RP Name - Duke Robert of Skadi
Rank - Kings Hand
Town - Raven's Nest
I count as a VIP

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Im gonna make it so mods/admin (Kings Hands +) dont need to apply now!
Roop, Bewpy - you are in.
I like the idea of dates too. Im hosting it so I wont have one unless someone asks.