Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Christmas - Dec 27th] Gifts at Frostwarts

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Remember, with Christmas at our door, you still got time to make someone happy with a gift at frostwarts.

Also! Sign up for spleef to win some amazing prizes!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
In an unexpected twist of fate, sounds like I won't be making it. Weather is likely going to push birthday celebrations a day forward...onto the 27th. If that does happen (I don't trust the weather here to keep to what is predicted), I wish everyone a pleasant time!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event is tonight :) get together for a friendly get together. There'll be food, drinks, presents, games, prizes, and lots of socializing!
I said I’d attempt to be there in discord. Is that sufficient sign up for spleef?
Yeah that's good!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Moving on now to the first order of business after the gathering; The speech plus giving out the password to the chests!
Password is "Frostwart" without the "s" at the end. Please don't take other people's gifts, nobody would, but I just had to say it so it's not like I didn't say it ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Event concluded. Thank you SO MUCH for coming. Really wouldn't have been the same without you.
8 people competing in spleef, all penguins found, gifts were exchanged, the auction brought in 38k to spend on completing the wall of Halbed. It's been so good, thank you all so much for coming!

Those who couldn't make it: Use the code "Frostwart" on your present box to open it whenever you got the time! They'll stay for 1 more week before moved to storage, where they can still be picked up.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A few scr shots I managed to make! One of these is my new desktop background, guess which!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Delta61251 the roll was ment for your mouth not your head!

The event was also very well done massive props for doing it Bart