Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Playlists

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
The Eirlys playlist has been on her character sheet for a while, but it's slowly expanding, and has definite /vibes/ to it, so here it is again~

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky

Scroll120 told me to do it.

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
I don't have a cool explanation for each song, but these are a series of songs I listen too while playing Leofwine. Minor warning it does not have a constant theme and just a cluster.

Mr.Slime

Lord of Altera
Events Staff
Legend
Staff
Mr_00Slime
Mr_00Slime
Legend
I have a playlist for andrew on his profile but might aswell share it here. [Here]

This playlist begun in 2020 when I played him as a kid, so the first couple songs are very energetic and especially the first song has this 'make the best of your life' optimism that baby Andrew has.
Some songs match his energy, but I tried looking for some that also match the vibe of his culture. Fast pace fiddles and shanties in theme to the scottish inspired Astrum Island, where he comes from. His personality and the culture he's inspired from kinda go hand in hand.

The seventh song is kind of his combat song and for the rest of the songs I don't the energy to explain. :]

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
WARNING!
Edgy, campy, obscene, and chaotic.
[
This playlist] contains:
Disney/Broadway villain songs, McVirgins, 80s machismo-suggestive songs, noir films OSTs, melancholic songs, and other.
Unordered.