Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Postponed - Campaign] Eberland Uprising

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

After the Slaughter at the Tapping of the Kegs, and the death of many unarmed citizens, and the aftermath of the raids of townhome and farmer’s lands; Weapons, and tools that could be used to arm the local populace seized by Lord-Regent d’Arras, the local population of Ackerland, and furthermore, the citizens of Die Eberbau, already enraged by the enforced taxes on religious shrines, and the seizing of their food stores. The already tense folk, rise in public revolt, led by Aleksy Bruce, the veteran of the Eberhall military from the age of founding, leads what men and women he could gather, in reply to the so-called tyrant d’Arras.

“Furchtlos Und Treu”

“Eberland!”

However, the well-supplied Lord d’Arras holds both Ackerland, and the old seat of House Eberhall, Die Eberbau, in his control, not only does Lord d’Arras hold both fortresses, supplies from the Courtnay regions give his men the upper-edge in the battles to come; Preparing for the flood, the holdings are secured with reinforcements from his personal bannermen, conscripts, and some from the holdings of House de Courtnay. Charged to ensure peace, the d’Arras is determined to keep his land.

“C'est mon droit par dieu!”

“Deus Vult!”
Upcoming Events:

- Ambush and Supplies - https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/uprising-date-tbd-of-supplies-and-ambush.46949/#post-768142

-

-

Past Events:
Tapping of the Kegs - 31/08/19 -
Summary Here [X]
OOC Information:

Intro:

Hello and Good Day,

I hope you’re all doing well, this is the thread which will remain the main ‘hub’ and tracker for the campaign “Eber Rising” that myself, and BoredBrit are working on. In short, the campaign will follow the war between the d’Arras loyalists, and the Eberlanders that lead the revolt. Over the span of the next few months, we will be running events including battles on open field, sieges, and more small, guerilla conflicts. The goal of the campaign is to be able to host a war, without worries of OOC issues, and consent. Those who join, must agree to “keep it cool” so to speak, so we can all have a relaxed, and fun time with this. Those involved will have the chance to play on both sides, to keep it interesting. But it is also a matter of telling a story, and I hope you all enjoy what we have to offer.

I hope that peaks your interest, and if you have any questions please feel free to message me on the forums, or on discord for more information.

Warm Regards,
Paint/Brit/Liam

OOC Rules for Involvement:

With the setting of the event, we expect everyone who wants to get involved to be willing to consent to the nature of war (Death, injury, imprisonment, etc) and I ask that all who are interested, think on that before applying to be involved, as a rule, we do not want to argue, or have any issues outside of ones that can be handled in RP, there will be no tolerance for OOC drama, as it ruins the fun of the story.

That being said, to keep everything cool and collected, and avoid issues, everyone who wishes to be involved must apply with their interest, and then as a group, we will decide whether or not certain characters or factions will be added to the story, as to keep fairness and council-rule (So to speak) within the OOC of the events. I do not mean to discourage anyone interested, but it is a matter of keeping drama out of the campaign, as much as possible. We also allow temps, if you’re more comfortable with that, please let me know; A lot of us will be switching sides as the event goes on, to keep it interesting.

Armour skins will be provided, and reasonable gear suggested at the time of the events.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Well this is rather charming, I like a good war between rebels and loyalists ..

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Unrelated but I love the art at the end of the OP
I have the link shared to the artist, I'll send it to you.

Edit: I'm a idiot and mixed it up, it was a 1800s painting LOL

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
The boy sits here...

also, as always if fighting spills over into other regions, Thorne is always available.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The boy sits here...

also, as always if fighting spills over into other regions, Thorne is always available.
Aye, it came up briefly, but I wasn't going to do it without talking to you, I will let you know if it does.

Thanks dude!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
It is worth noting that Ackerland and Eberbau are both classified as Violent regions.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
i hate the french and it's imperative they are kicked out of der vaterland

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

By Decree of Mikolaj Eberhall, the Force of the Eberland will march away from the current war in the Eberlands and insist join the other powers and houses of the realm in defending Gottland from those forces who wish to destroy it; If we do not stand and fight for Gottland, then we will have no Fatherland to stand for, and once this scourge on our world is defeated, we will return and take back our Fatherland.

All men fighting under the banner of House Eberhall are hereby ordered to march and join Mikolaj in aiding the rest of the realm. Just as my father, Berndt Eberhall, made his stand to defend his home from the forces of the undead, we will do the same, brothers and sisters, for Gottland.

Fearless and True.

OOC:
Due to the currrent events of the Campaign, we're postponing the War until after it is settled, thank you for your patience! Feel free to ask if you want to RP with Mikolaj.​

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
A final conclusion to this is happening today (21/12/20). A duel between the Lord and the Lord-Steward who holds the Eberlands in revolt. Its not an entirely public event, but folks can watch OOC if they'd like or IC if they've reason to be there. Time TBD once Liam wakes up.