Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bubbykaz's application [Declined-Abbey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbykaz

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Darkhoneydew
2. How old are you?:21
3. What gender are you?:Male
4. What country do you live in?:U.S.A

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?:Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?:Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Day 10 After the assassination.
Why Why Did It Have To happen? Why me the watch think i killed her becase i was near her body no questions they went to a conclusion but but i escaped through the sewers
I escaped prision no one can find out who is doing what will happen I need a disguise a a mask maybe a suit I can hope soon that i will get my revenge and assassinate the one who put me in there I will and maybe i will find my brother.
Nero

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I Kaz want to join your community becase i love rp i just do my hobbies are reading playing video game rping and playing magic the gathering.My intrests mainly reside in rp but nothing I want to talk about.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.:NO i do not im sorry

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have been oped on many servers and i will addmit i did greif a few times but i shall never do it agein.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?I was serching for a 1.4.2 rp server for me and my freind.

12. Have you voted for us?No not yet only for that i want to test it out if i get accepted if i like i shall i hope this dosenot determin anything.

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
They would like if you typed/copied the questions in black and bold.
The in-character introduction was good, but I felt like it could have used more details. However, I am not a staff member and it is not up to me to decide.
For number seven, you are supposed to make it eight sentences minimum and it didn't seem like enough information. As abbeyvie typed,
"Please add a bit more:
What is your favorite colour?
What is your favorite animal?
Do you have any pets, if so what are their names?
What is your job, or dream job?
Do you play any sports?"
There were a few grammar mistakes as well, but none of them really confused me, I could still understand what you were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.