Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

bright

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
starting this now on netflix been waiting for it but in the intro i foudn the earth spawn new banner

Kamaoe

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i thought it would be some sappy thing about 'racism is bad'!!!!!1! And push some dumb cliches, but it didnt. overall it was okay.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I quite enjoyed it. It has flaws, quite a few of them but it wasn’t bad.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i thought it would be some sappy thing about 'racism is bad'!!!!!1! And push some dumb cliches, but it didnt. overall it was okay.
The 'magic fantasy in modern times' was executed poorly in my honest opinion. I cannot think of an example at this late hour, but this certainly wasn't a good one.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I found the film a bit hollow. Don't know why I thought that but it came to the end of it and I realised, I just hadn't, at any point, engaged or found the story interesting.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Elves rule the world and shop one of my favriote themes of the movie #elvensupremacy

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I thought it was neat.
(they killed the Illuminati omegalul)
will smith needs to emote more imo

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Story was very average, but the world building was super interesting. Every culture felt unique and real, especially the orcs. I'm excited for the sequel.

Edit: Also Will Smith plays Will Smith in every movie he's in, but the titty bar gunfight scene was great acting either way.

Last edited: