Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bowyer, maker of bows

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Enchanted Bow Sale!
(Power IV)

I make and sell quite a lot of enchanted bows, but right now, production is high and sales are a bit low. I need to sell some bows at discount to get my sales moving again.

I have a small stock of unused Power IV bows that I'm looking to sell.
That's 30 points of enchantment per bow.
That's about two hours of straight mob slaying with an iron sword.

I have sold them in the auction house for 4,000 rads in the past, but I'm willing to negotiate. I may even throw in some arrows to sweeten the deal (for the right price). So... send me an offer!

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Actually, if memory serves, the fletcher is just the one who 'fletches,' or puts the fletch (feathers), onto the arrow (back in the day, it was a very precise measurement and there was lots of experimentation with types of feathers in sizes, shapes and number, all of which determine the accuracy, speed, distance, and rotation of the arrow).

Sorry for the history lesson. :D This is sorta my subject of interest. :D

Spark

Broken
Actually, if memory serves, the fletcher is just the one who 'fletches,' or puts the fletch (feathers), onto the arrow (back in the day, it was a very precise measurement and there was lots of experimentation with types of feathers in sizes, shapes and number, all of which determine the accuracy, speed, distance, and rotation of the arrow).

Sorry for the history lesson. :D This is sorta my subject of interest. :D
Correct

Taezel

I think I might like it here
If you are still selling bows at discounted prices, I would like to build an arsenal. Contact me at some point so I can put you on a list.