Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty Book Recall

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Mass recall of books to be rewritten:

• Metaphysics II: Magical Energy
• Wonders of the Eastern Continent

If you own one of these books, please send them immediately back to the publisher, Lana Wake, to be completely rewritten in a new edition.

Doing so, you will be sent 600 radiants per book in compensation.

The Magical Energy book has wrong information regarding the sources of magic, does not touch on Mortan (due to when it was written), mistakenly stereotypes the magical energy types and- in general- Lana wishes to rewrite it fully with all the new knowledge she has gained over the years.

The Wonders of the Eastern Continent is less severe. The information regarding the Stormbringer, the inspiration for the book, is simply wrong. This-- and Lana wishes to add more wonders, including Linlea's Citadel, Praes Divina, Storms Landing Cathedral, the Compendium's Athenaeum and Astrum Isle's Bastion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OOC:

Please send the book via /sendmail I_am_Wake [Title]
It will show up with your username, thus I can give you the money.

I will remove said books from Frostwarts and Linistel's Library, as I have access. I cannot remove them from the Compendium however Ruu Darling

With writing books working again and an extra 50 pages to work with, I wish to have Lana in isolation temporarily so I may work on publishing these books with accurate information.
Lana has grown. She has learned much. Metaphysics II was the first book I wrote when I came back in April 2020. Time to fix it!

If you do not do this, the old outdated books will be alongside the new upcoming books. It will be terribly confusing.

please help :heart:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
*rubs chin at the potential of having a rare Lana books of miss written and watches the value sky rocket as they become obselote.*

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You know, the old outdated and outright wrong information written by Lana only gains value if people actually return the books, yes? :p

I appreciate the idea of Lana's book have value to you all (after all, does anybody have copies of the old and new Corruption books?), my idea was to take the old books, convert them to book and quills and then use them for copies of the new book. Book and quills are expensive, you know!

Edit: I have nothing against you all keeping Lana's old books! Lana does, however. At least with this book recall, you can discover what is wrong about them :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
bump

I can only say about three people on the entire server have returned books.
Lana give out her books during her journey around the continent. I am certain there are many, many, many magical energy books out there.

The concept of somebody going to study and finding the old book makes me cringe.
Please, if you have the old books, be certain to send it. I can use the book and quills to copy the new book and return free copies of the new books when I finish them in the near future.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Please be assured I'll replace Linlea's library with new ones when bought. No stress about it.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The rewrite for the Magical Energy book has been published. It looks like this:

The old book, the first edition, looks like this:

As you can see, the only difference is my name is, for whatever reason, brighter. I was unable to put [2nd Ed] in the name because the anvil runs out of room for the name.
I hope this is enough. I will try and keep the new magical energy book for sale on Auction House alongside my other new books in stock for as long as I can.