Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Blackjack in a Drowned Man's Grave [haha...]

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Not sure how many people we might have tonight but I'll probably swing online around 9-10est (2hrs for now) in case people are interested.
If you're not sure how to play you're welcome to show up too, the first few rounds are usual slow and it's pretty easy to pick up the basics

Edit: This is being cancelled once again as I'm lacking in motivation and it's a pretty quiet tonight so it would just feel kinda forced XD

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Hoping I have the motivation and we have some people to run this at 9est tonight.

If people want (depending on the crowd) I can probably run this in the main tavern since I know some people IC wouldn't go to the Undertavern but still want to partake OOC

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
3hrs for anyone who wants to show up (even if you don't know the game it's easy to pick up)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
2hrs, even if you don't wanna play cards casual rp in the undertavern is also welcome

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Thank you to everyone who showed up- it was nice being able to run this again and meet some new players (new to me at least)
Y'all were fun to rp with

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Update: forgot Thanksgiving was a thing so this is going to be earlier- around 3:30-4 EST
(Hour and a bit from now)