Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bart Songs] Latest: 1000 followers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi!

I am looking for musically inclined enthusiasts who would enjoy giving monthly feedback on my songs before I publish them. Would you like to help me out? Send me a message! You'll be giving feedback on one song a month. You'll be the first to listen to the brand-new songs and your input will be considered for the final track
I could use some help!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's finally finished! December's song. ENJOY!
Happy holidays and a spectacular 2021!

And who are you, the proud lord said

That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat
That's all the truth I know

In a coat of gold or a coat of red
A lion still has claws
And mine are long and sharp, my lord
As long and sharp as yours

And so he spoke, and so he spoke
That lord of Castamere
But now the rains weep o'er his hall
With no one there to hear
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall
And not a soul to hear

Not a soul to hear what the proud lord said.
Remember these words well:
A lion does not concern himself
with what the sheep may have to tell.

The rains could not stop the fire
Roaring through the parapet.
Kin comes first, before all things
We always... pay our debts.

And so it was, and so it was,
For that lord of castamere
And now the rains weep o’er his hall
With no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall

and not a soul to hear.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've recently started a Discord server to have a chat with people about my music whenever.
You can join it here: https://discord.gg/grzwDCyZ
Come and say hi if you like my stuff :) We can brainstorm about new ideas for next songs too :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm thrilled for Tuesday the 5th of January, for then I'll be on Swindonradio105.5, talking about my music with a lovely host. I'm super flattered and excited and I hope to catch you listening that day, 8pm-9pm GMT. Big HYPE!

(Listen live at: LINK TO SWINDON RADIO )

1609333847867.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
teaser YT.jpg

Revealing: This month I'll go down the paths to Fangorn Forest and try my hand at composing a love song of one of Tolkien's poems!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Reminder to my dear HW friends:
Tonight 8pm GMT I'll be on the English radio! I'd like to invite you to join me in listening to the broadcast via https://www.swindon1055.com/player/ . I am Wake 's mom will be doing the interview! She'll ask me a few questions and play some songs in between. It's pre-recorded so we can talk about my awkwardness on discord while we listen bwaha. They'll play In The Dark, among others and I do say a bit about HW too :)

Will you listen along?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey! Yesterday, Swindon Radio dedicated a whole hour to my music, with interviews in between. It was a surreal thing to experience as an aspiring full-time musician. Did you miss it and would you still like to listen to it, then you can do so via the link below :) I talk of HW aplenty and they played "We Will Not Run" as well as "In The Dark"

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Bumping this!

Hearing one of my oldest friends and Hollowworld's champion Bart speak with my own mother about his own music--- music created for Hollowworld, inspired and written for us, here...

This video, this podcast, is one of the pinacles of how interwined Hollowworld is with my life. My own mother speaking on a radio show showing off how epic Bart, Piratep00f, is... I just cannot phantom it, how much this means to me when it is not even about me, relates to me-- I feel such pride being Bart's friend, such pride in my mum. I love this podcast and I want everyone to hear it.

If you do not want to listen all the way:

Bart starts speaking about Earthspawn about 8:38 (song starts 11:06, song finishes 14:37, continues talking about the song)

Bart's new song: 15:40 (new song plays at 18:07)

Bart speaks about "In The Dark" at 28:40 (song starts at 30:16, finishes 33:04 and continues talking about the song)

37:00 -- Corona Virus song!

Edit: I have commented this in the youtube comments if you want to directly click.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I feel ya I am Wake. HW has also seeped into my life and I will always know and remember that THIS is where I started my first originals, writing songs about fantasy worlds. This is where I found my passion. Without HW, I would not have the means to achieve this dream of becoming a fulltime musician. HW is at the very start of it all and I'm so incredibly grateful for having been allowed to be a part of this community and still being able to stalk the forums and see the most interesting people and developments take place.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
And I don't think i'd be remiss to say that you've inspired tons of creativity among us here. I know that a lot of my friends credit a lot of their developments to you inspiring them in some way or another, and even though you're not roleplaying here anymore, you continue to be such an amazing influence! I'm so proud to actually know you, because every time I see something from you, I think man, wouldn't it be cool if i went through with x? and sometimes I do it! And I know others can say the same. So, a giant thank you! also, the podcast was absolutely a joy to listen to, and I might give it another listen if I have time any time soon.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm very excited to announce the release of the album "Autumn Queen" by the band Foxglove (Sjoerd, Myrthe and myself)! We worked very hard on this album and now it's finally here. It's a journey from start to finish throughout 7 songs. Give it a listen and tell us which one is your favorite in the comments of that video. We love reading comments :)

album cover v2 (compr).jpg

(The Ent & The Entwife is on its way to release too, likely this Wednesday or Thursday!)​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am positively THRILLED to share the premiere of
The Epic of The Ent & The Entwife
with you! It's set to premiere on Wednesday 20th of January, at 19:00 GMT (2pm ET I think?)
It's at that time to hopefully catch some of my HW friends from overseas at the premiere :) See you there?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Only a little less than 8 hours left before the song premieres! I forgot to mention that you'll be able to see Jazzper 's incredible render art at the end of this video, and every video henceforth! Hope to see many of you there in the chat and show the world the strong HW community :)
EDIT: A whole bunch of you already signed up so it's gonna be a merry gathering! :D

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Valiant's Field March celebration.jpg
I had no idea that Valiant's Field March broke through the 1000 views on the 2nd of January!
Reason for celebration! :D It's going up steadily and already crossed the 1200 views.
For VALIANT! Deus Vult!

(pssst, secret: might do a collab with JT Music)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
CELEBRATIONS!
celebration01.jpg

My version of "My Mother Told Me" passed one-hundred-thousand streams today! That's 100k in a month!
I'm so incredibly grateful for all the support. Follow me on Spotify for more songs like this and stay Viking!

celebration02.jpg
This is a map of where my version of this song has been streamed in the past month.
It's humbling to see how far my voice has been heard in this world...

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
CELEBRATIONS!
View attachment 119079

My version of "My Mother Told Me" passed one-hundred-thousand streams today! That's 100k in a month!
I'm so incredibly grateful for all the support. Follow me on Spotify for more songs like this and stay Viking!

View attachment 119080
This is a map of where my version of this song has been streamed in the past month.
It's humbling to see how far my voice has been heard in this world...
That’s amazing! Congratulations dude