Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bart Songs] Latest: 1000 followers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mark featured me on his Super Gamer Podcast. Among other things, he asked about how I ended up becoming a medieval/fantasy musician.
Of course; it all started with HW and I explain about how I started this carreer as inspired by Minecraft and HollowWorld.
I hope some of you have a listen :) It's about our server after all!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I haven't posted here in a while. And now for something completely different: Dirty Dubstep.

A song in tribute to the unforgiving space God of the game Space Engineers.
Give it a listen or face his undying wrath! > : D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We also did a folk song that is very close to my heart.

Lament for the Fisherman's Wife

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I felt like sharing this latest song with you!
This is one of the last covers I'll be doing in a while and it is of the classic fantasy film "Labyrinth" with David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King!
I hope you like it. From now on, the music production will shift from quantity to quality and we'll work on some original pieces :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello folks! I just sent my monthly music newsletter email out. The newsletter always discusses behind-the-scenes insights, upcoming releases, and my experiences with my music career as it is. If you're interested you can receive it by clicking here: http://eepurl.com/iabakv you can always unsubscribe later if you wish! :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I wrote a song about the druidic celebration Beltane and created it together with Eric Heitmann :)

This song is about the festivities surrounding this summer feast known as Beltane or Beltain. I've drawn inspiration from my own druidic lifestyle and from the stories and personalities of the druids I met during the last few seasonal gatherings.

Beltane is about the start of summer (celebrated on the 1st of May). At this celebration, people sometimes build and light a wickerman on fire, representing burning away the cold of king winter. Druids put positive blessings, sometimes written on paper of leaf, into the wickerman before it is burnt, in the hopes the wind carries their blessings and good intentions into nature; where all things come together and get stronger.

There are many ways to celebrate Beltane, and these are just a couple of examples of the larger festivities, including jumping hand in hand over fires and focusing one's energies on father/motherhood and fertility. I wrote this song and recorded it together with Eric Heitmann. It was so much fun to work with him! Who knows, we might bring you another song in the future :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello friends!

All three version of Beltane Is Here have been released today, on the last day of May :)
You can now listen to the instrumental, acoustic, and epic version of this Druidic song with this link.
We hope you like it!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've put all medieval/fantasy bard songs I've made recently in one big video with some medieval village ambience.
Thought I'll share it with you. Perhaps it's fun to have on in the background :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1701523640779.png
The third volume of our medieval fantasy music has been released today!
To think it all started here on HollowWorld with a song about Altera...
It's been such a wild journey :)

Songs on the album:
Valhalla Calling

These Violent Delights
Touch The Sky
Beltane Is Here
The Age of Aggression/Oppression
Lament for the Fisherman's Wife
As The World Falls Down
Call From The Sea
Denna
Bataafse Rovers

Listen Anywhere with this link!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We did it!
Or should I say; YOU did it.
Bart Zeal reached 1000 followers on Spotify!

YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!
The hype is real; what a way to close the year.
I'm excited for our next releases and what else lies in the future!