Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bart Songs] Latest: 1000 followers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Last Goodbye will air! This evening, 7 hours and 45 minutes from me posting this.
That's 19.00h GMT, 11:00h PST, 14:00h ET.
I had a lot of fun with my HollowWorld folks in the chat last time, I'd like to invite you to join in again. And those who missed out last time, now is another chance :)

I hope to see you medieval-fantasy folks there!​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello again!
Tomorrow the song for March will release! I've teamed up with some friends that I met back when I studied in Sheffield. It was an interesting and fun project to work on, being unable to sit together and work on it on the same time. I hope to catch you at the premiere again tomorrow :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The release of The Wellerman is tonight! 1 hour and 45 minutes from now!
Hope to see many of you there for the premiere :) :)

thumbnail Spotify.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey!

I'd like to invite you to come to this event:

I'll be playing my set at 14:00h GMT (UK time) and there's plenty of other good artists as well as comedians to check out.
Of course, I'm gonna play HW songs like Storm's Landing's Tavern, In the Dark, and maybe a sneaky Maceo, who knows.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Valheim Journey, a gritty Viking song about the new viral game Valheim.
(I've got 130 hours in it lol)

promotional Rikke.jpg

Releasing this Thursday - 25th of March 2021

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi lovely HollowWorlders!

I'm here with good news n_n
The YouTube channel just hit 1500 subs, an amazing milestone. To celebrate, I'm gonna do a 1500 sub-special video in which I hope to also incorporate a small Q&A. I want to ask you, if you have any questions you'd like me to answer (about any topic at all) to please send them here in this thread or to send them in a PM to me :) The more questions related to HW or about HW songs, the more I can advertise this amazing community to my followers n_n Plus, I love talking about HW RP!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Let us transport you to the Viking world of Valheim tomorrow, with this gritty viking song, made as a hommage to the viral viking game Valheim.

It was made together with Josefine and Emelie from The Hebbe Sisters, who arranged and sang the female vocals. It was an absolute pleasure to work with these talented Swedish Valkyries! Rikke Linssen arranged and performed the parts with violin and bowed guitar!

Come and watch, Thursday 25th of March, 18.00h GMT / 14.00h ET

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is today in 3 hours and 15 minutes. I hope to see you there!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Baby steps to a bigger future in my musical career, with the local newspaper writing a page-filling article about my passion for creating music about video games.
It feels so incredibly good to encounter such milestones along the way and it's very encouraging to keep.on.going.
I did mention HollowWorld and roleplaying on Minecraft servers, but I believe the interviewer got too confused to understand how to write it down in a way that it makes sense. Alas!

169615094_4174466042586214_1822639595117557083_n.jpg

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
congratulations on all the progress you've made, bart

the music isn't always to my tastes, i like a lot more electronic stuff, but i remember when you started sharing your music on here and i can tell a lot of skill and passion went into it (with more skill going into it over time, of course :p). it's very cool seeing secondhand your passion go from something you share on hw to something that has enough recognitino you're in your local news and is being retweeted by the people that inspired your work.

this is all to say when you start performing live concerts send me back stage passes, ok?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
congratulations on all the progress you've made, bart

the music isn't always to my tastes, i like a lot more electronic stuff, but i remember when you started sharing your music on here and i can tell a lot of skill and passion went into it (with more skill going into it over time, of course :p). it's very cool seeing secondhand your passion go from something you share on hw to something that has enough recognitino you're in your local news and is being retweeted by the people that inspired your work.

this is all to say when you start performing live concerts send me back stage passes, ok?
Thanks Blarg, this was wonderful to read. Yes, you've earned backstage passes. If ever I do make it big, I'm never going to forget where I came from. You're from HW? You get a pass haha

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
More good news! Ruben and I won the "Sounds of Space Engineers" competition of the amazing video game called Space Engineers with our song "Space Pirates"!
We came out on top of over 300 entrees and our song will be added to the game itself!

We're super proud of this and we'd like to invite you to tonight's premiere of the video clip of the song on YouTube at 19.00h GMT // 14.00h ET // 20.00h GMT+1 (Dutch time)!

We hope you'll be there with us to celebrate this wonderful milestone in our musical career.

P.S.
The song is already up on Spotify, so you can already listen to it sneakily!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If you watch the stream playback at 1 hour 45 mins you see the host singing along bwaha, feels good man!

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
wow! how have i not seen this thread before
this is really fucking cool, great work man

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To celebrate 1500 subscribers, I'd like to do something special. That's why I'll host a charity livestream where I'll play songs to gather some money for a dear friend of mine. Her name is Agata and her father has suffered a stroke. As a result, he can no longer walk. Polish healthcare is insufficient to help him recover and we're talking about a man who loved to be outdoors and enjoy nature. The livestream starts at 10:00h ET // 15:00h GMT and I hope I can help them reach their donation goal this way. See you then?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey folks!
This one is an interesting one for all you creative writers out there. It's a commission I did for two writers, who asked for a piece on creativity. They described the process they go through when writing fanfiction and elaborated on how it is for them to try and make a living out of writing. This piece "Shapes In The Mist" is my creative interpretation of their creative process. Hope you'll enjoy it. Give it a listen! :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've got something to tell you. I've been making music for over 10 years and in that time I've learned a lot about how music works. This little video is different than usual because it's a vlog! I talk about earning money, paying money, and collaborating with other musicians. I give some tips and also try to motivate starting musicians and GO FOR IT! Regardless of how hard it is to make a living with music. Have a look!