Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bart Songs] Latest: 1000 followers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There's a new PREMIERE coming up!
It's SPACE GUARDIANS, the sequel to Space Pirates!
I really hope to see many of you at the premiere tomorrow at 18:00 GMT (noon EST)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This month I worked together with Sanne and Tom on an original HollowWorld song again :)
It was so good to go back to my roots and make a song for a character again, commissioned by abirosse (:heart: Thank you!)
I hope my friends here at HW will be able to appreciate this piece.
It was a lot of labor but with the right amount of love we were able to make something that we're all proud of :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
My father brought me up with Scottish and Irish folk (among other genres). The lessons I learned from these songs were; only tell your story once you can do so in an honest and authentic way. Show respect, be romantic and last but not least; make a lot of fun!

That's why I've chosen to cover a Scottish Folk song which I've always enjoyed listening to. It's telling a tale; it warns for the dangers at sea and it's absolutely romantic and authentic. I had forgotten that this song exists until I was surprised by Spotify which played the song randomly in a playlist I had found. Right there and then I knew I had to cover this song and make sure more people can enjoy its richness.

Listen to my version of Silly Wizard's "Lament For The Fisherman's Wife" now, via this link! :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've started work on the teasers and the images I need to make a cool YouTube video for the upcoming Harry Potter themed song called Lament for Severus.
Really happy with the progress already :D

small teaser.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Blorbis83 told me he had no idea that I've got a Spotify page! So I figured it's high time I let my HW folks know about it :)

I've got around 17.000 monthly listeners on Spotify. It's my most important way of income when it comes to music and as such, the most important platform for me to one day make a full-time career out of music. If you haven't already, please follow me on Spotify! On the 14th of July "Lament for Severus" will be released and it'll pop up onto your release radar if you follow me there.

I've pitched the song to the Spotify Editorial Playlist so who knows, maybe they'll feature me there! That'd surely help a lot!

unknown.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
SL tavern celebration.jpg

Storm's Landing's Tavern
has reached over 1000 views on YouTube!

The fame of Peter, Aryn, Bok'ra and Branko is spreading.
Violet and Cedlas, Isla, Kyri, Vlad are becoming well known!
And did I mention Raigo?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello my dear HollowWorlders (or Alterans, whichever takes your fancy)!

As you may have noticed, we've worked for months to create an original Harry Potter song, polishing it and working hard to create a song that does the Hogwarts universe justice. Today the music video will go in premiere. Our latest song will go live in a bit less than 7 hours from now, at 2pm EST/7pm BST. It was so much fun at the other premieres to chat with folks from here, so I'd love it if you could join again (or for the first time) and watch the premiere of the music video with me!

If you're curious about the song and can't wait half a day to hear it, you can already listen to it on Spotify!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I;ve got a Discord server dedicated to the music I make + we play some games now and then.
Some of my HollowWorld friends are already here, I'd love it if you'd join too!
Let's have some fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Hi Folks!

Freya Catherine and I did a cover of If I Had A Heart.
I didn't premiere this one, so there's no live chat, but I would love it if you'd leave a comment so we can chat about it like that :)
Looking forward to reading some of your replies at the video :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"Mom,
I cannot live on without you,
because 'on' stopped when you stopped existing.
This new reality is lonely without you.
This new life is much harder than before."

I recorded this cover to support MIND, a charity that fights for everyone with mental problems. MINDblue is there specifically for depressions and I'd like to ask you to donate and in doing so contribute to prevent current and future families the loss and hardship that my family and I have to go through. All the money I make with this cover will go straight to MIND.

Thank you.

The link to MIND:
https://steun.wijzijnmind.nl/webdonatie_mindblue
The link to the video:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Today we release "Wending Through The Willows", a song from the Runescape soundtrack!
Our version has got harp in it, so if you're wondering what that sounds like, you're invited to join the premiere
today at 3pm EST / 20:00h BST / 21.00h Dutch time.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
PROUD!

The album of a whole year of making music with Audioscape Studio has just launched.
13 songs from September 2020 to September 2021, Including HW songs like "In The Dark", "Lura's Magic" and "Valiant's Field March"!
Listen to our professional growth in the medieval/fantasy sounds of this last year on Spotify:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1636542575025.png
I've been invited to the Saturday Hours radio show for a live interview this Saturday!
Join and listen how I'll make a fool out of myself on the 13th November - 11:00h am CET at https://cragsradio.co.uk/
We'll talk about my switch to fantasy music, so I'll be sure to mention HollowWorld too ;)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I did end up mentioning HollowWorld in the interview! :D
Have a listen if you like :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Join me tonight at the premiere of Each Must Die Someday, our most recent rough-tough Vikings song!
It airs at 19.00h CET!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Join the premiere of Wild Mountain Thyme tonight my friends! It's in about 9 hours from now!