Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [August 9th - 9pm BST] A Hallowed New Beginning

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

Meet me at the horizon
Where the sky meets the earth.
Two bodies burning with the sun,

One eternal love rebirth.

The events that transpired at the Battle for Astrum Isle left the island with many a burning building and a large amount of broken infrastructure. Though the day extracted a heavy toll, many were able to survive due to the intervention of the Blessed of Shalherana. To celebrate this, the Isle has opened up a new shrine to the Lifebringer, one which both Blessed will offer their blessings and thanks for. All are welcome, so long as they are good of heart.

Priests: Daeron Eldrin and Jenette Vow
Location and shrine: Astrum Isle
Private/Public: Public
Time: Sunday 9th of August, 9pm BST, 4pm EST
What: Between the two of them, these two Blessed of Shalherana shall consecrate the new shrine to the Lifebringer with a short sermon.
Rating: Peaceful

blargtheawesome Elz Rygan

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Uriel Valhart determines that the Valiant faith will act as security for this event. If he cannot attend himself, others will be sent to defend and represent Valiant ‘s approval of this ceremony.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
No mantle no problem I see that tag you ain't slick

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
One hour warning. I hear if you don't come to this event to praise the All-Mother, you're a poser.