Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Athryl Mithtanil

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
A few notices would be sent out in response to the response

If you wished to offer advise on balance, dear Branko, you should not have taken part in Life's capture.

You could call me a heretic if you wish, although that would not be entirely true based on the description provided by the heralds.
The other two, I am definitely not for I still respect and praise the Pantheon, and do not seek their demise.
If Uriel wishes to discuss such, he can always send me a Divine message. I will happily respond.

Sincerely,
Milah
*Yet even more posters, are posted*

———————————————

Milah, darling.

If you wish to exaggerate my minute bordering on non-existent role in the taking of life, of which I amended when me and my father obtained the last remnant fragments of life herself and gave them directly to Daeron. Lets talk about your role in the taking of life. You were the one directly healing the injuries of Stairway to Eternal Peace. I can attest, as I know those you've healed, and I was one of them myself. This was notably during, before and after Archon's attempt to break the cycle of life. The Jishrimite cult would not have gone as far as it did, if it were not for you healing them and essentially keeping their horrific deeds going. By all means attempt to argue that you were "gathering information", despite that fact that none of the actual plots of the cult were stopped. You were simply bribed, and in turn you helped the cult achieve the goals. Now, you're a heretic.

I look forward to your justification of heresy, whilst I kill more of your friends.

- Branko, Oracle of The Wight

———————————————

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
And back again

You traveled to and beyond the Grey Lady's river to do things that in turn led to the creation of the weapon that took Life.
You actively fought alongside Bok'ra and others of Jishrim within Nid Arach during this time.
I would know, because I was on the opposite side alongside Podric and several others at the time.
And let us not act as if you did not want something in return for what you did give to Daeron.
You simply saw an opportunity to switch sides, however temporary, and took it.

I did tend to you the once, aye, when you were practically a corpse, dumped nearby, and not yet known for being a mass murderer.
While it is true I healed a pregnant Jishrimite during Archon's stasis, for obvious reasons, I only healed one afterwards.
And as you know, because you were there, it was a minor injury (a tongue) that bought folks their lives.
We both know I did not do it from the goodness of my heart, but in return for the safety of others.
For it to have been a bribe, I would have needed to have taken something in return for personal gain.
On the other hand, I was one of those actively working against the Stairway in Nid Arach and beyond.

To kill more of my friends would imply you have killed any.

Sincerely,
Milah

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
the thousands of npcs in storms landing must get a kick out of these trail of posters

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Another

———————————————

More exaggerations, and more justifications for what is essentially helping monsters.

I fought alongside Bokr'a, because others are my enemy, its called strategy my darling, I'm sure if you utilized your mind for once you'd understand that concept. But I care not, people know what they know now. You still healed Jishrimites, and you healed them without any immanent danger or need multiple times, helping is helping. The argument of "I healed them only a little!" and "He wasn't as he is now!" hardly help your case. I had little choice in the whole matter of Jishrim's weapon against life, but that's here nor there. In the end your posters will do little to me as it did to your slandering of Briarwood, nothing.

I must say though, rather cold toward Valtae, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if you had no friends, you always were rather a selfish bitch.

With love,
Branko

———————————————

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A poster is slapped up atop the previous ones, with the others torn from their places. Scribbled haphazardly in thick, red lettering is the following:

Mein gott, just argue in person like regular couples.

Listen, I’ll pay both of you two hundred radiants to shut up. Neither of you are even arguing about this Athryl person, so what’s the point?

Do you two have any sense of pride or do you genuinely enjoy nagging each other like old hens?

- Sangiban

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
A poster is slapped up atop the previous ones, with the others torn from their places. Scribbled haphazardly in thick, red lettering is the following:

Mein gott, just argue in person like regular couples.

Listen, I’ll pay both of you two hundred radiants to shut up. Neither of you are even arguing about this Athryl person, so what’s the point?

Do you two have any sense of pride or do you genuinely enjoy nagging each other like old hens?

- Sangiban
A small note of top of the poster

———————————————
Shut the fuck up.
———————————————

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
[!]
A small Greyling can be seen lingering around the posters in the Landing, selling snacks to people coming to read the poster wars.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
[!]
A small Greyling can be seen lingering around the posters in the Landing, selling snacks to people coming to read the poster wars.
Lana would purchase some snacks, chewing them quietly with her mouth closed as she gazed bright blue eyes down the endless stream of posters. Pursing her lips, she would eventually leave and feel baffled by the whole affair, if not a little threatened by the news.

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
[!]
* TAe, like Lana, pays for some snacks and loosk the sheaf of posters over, blinking as she was named and hoped this wasn't as ominous as the party that named he. She also wanders off baffled*

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*Sometime in the middle of the night, a rather large poster under the original poster, right on top of the spiraling of paper notes would suddenly have a new one slapped under it. The original poster is untouched, and the obscuring paper is as followed.*

==========================================================
Hello everyone!

Please stop littering the landing with all these posters and nonsense.
If you have issues with each other, face each other other then cowardly hiding behind all this waste of paper.

Thank you!

-Kopii Grey

===========================================================================​

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
*Sometime in the middle of the night, a rather large poster under the original poster, right on top of the spiraling of paper notes would suddenly have a new one slapped under it. The original poster is untouched, and the obscuring paper is as followed.*

==========================================================
Hello everyone!

Please stop littering the landing with all these posters and nonsense.
If you have issues with each other, face each other other then cowardly hiding behind all this waste of paper.

Thank you!

-Kopii Grey

===========================================================================​
*A small note would be placed on the previous posters*

———————————————

Kopii Grey,

Nothing you say holds value. If you'd like, I'll gladly pay a visit and end your life.

———————————————

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
[!]
... A certain redheaded sailor buys some while reading the posters, a shit-eating grin plastered across her features.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
*Branko's posters would be seem inverted, almost all of them by the end of the day, on the back, a message was written, unsigned.*

"A murderer's words hold no value."

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
{!}The Mandovi heiress rests in her gardens as a courier tells her of these heralds.

These people waste money on such trivial things, Tis a shame their intelligence has been lowered to pig brain.
Such unbenefiting behavior if you have grievances with each other, settle them in court.
We should not be wasting wealth with these tiresome feuds.
This Ignite prophet calls for the "cults of opportunism" to disband. But if I am also not mistaken as well.
Two prominent Ignites have formed cults or so-called knightly orders to benefit Ignis.
With one led by the very same man that asks for other cults to dissolve.
If you wish for people to end their cults, please allow yourself the chance for introspection.

Warm Tidings,
Lady Adama Mandovi of the Broken South