Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Athryl Mithtanil

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

A T H R Y L - M I T H T A N I L

Apostasy: By abandoning the Pantheonic faith in order to give worship and praise to something other.
Blasphemy: By speaking of the ways of weakening a Divine and pilfering its portfolio for something other.
Heresy: By seeking to empower a figment and orchestrate its ascension into Godhood.

Sentence: The removal of the tongue and indefinite imprisonment in order to stop the spread of heresy.

---

We stood against Jishrim when he sought to undermine the balance and upend the Order of the Pantheon.
We will do so again and again to any and all who threaten the Gods and their holy domains. Cease these
misguided actions. Disband these misguided cults of opportunism. You threaten the balance of things far
beyond us. You teeter on the brink of causing total war between the Gods and extraplanar entities that will
not recognise the rules binding our Pantheon.

Silas is gone. Know is no better than Visage. You invite the devil who stood at Strange's shoulder for as
long as it benefited them- who manipulated Archon with the promise of his naive dream whilst withholding
and caring little for the ramifications that it caused to us all. He is not Silas. Silas is gone.

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You're just giving me all the more reasons to stan, we love an old man trying to uphevel the pantheon

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

A T H R Y L - M I T H T A N I L

Apostasy:
By abandoning the Pantheonic faith in order to give worship and praise to something other.
Blasphemy: By speaking of the ways of weakening a Divine and pilfering its portfolio for something other.
Heresy: By seeking to empower a figment and orchestrate its ascension into Godhood.

Sentence: The removal of the tongue and indefinite imprisonment in order to stop the spread of heresy.

---

We stood against Jishrim when he sought to undermine the balance and upend the Order of the Pantheon.
We will do so again and again to any and all who threaten the Gods and their holy domains. Cease these
misguided actions. Disband these misguided cults of opportunism. You threaten the balance of things far
beyond us. You teeter on the brink of causing total war between the Gods and extraplanar entities that will
not recognise the rules binding our Pantheon.

Silas is gone. Know is no better than Visage. You invite the devil who stood at Strange's shoulder for as
long as it benefited them- who manipulated Archon with the promise of his naive dream whilst withholding
and caring little for the ramifications that it caused to us all. He is not Silas. Silas is gone.

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

*A handful of posters would be placed about soon after news from the Herald began to spread.*

———————————————

Amusing.

A weak response to one attempting to overthrow the pantheon, but a response nonetheless. Though this certainly begs the question, Uriel Valhart. What about the heretics who worship this so called figment of Magic? More notably Milah Sicarus whoever else works under the Silveiran government? They’ve been worshipping and empowering this being for some time.

Seems like biased cherry picking to me.

-Branko Callas, Oracle of Skraag.

—————————————

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

*A handful of smaller posters would be placed about next to the original ones*

———————————————

Amusing.

A weak response to one attempting to overthrow the pantheon, but a response nonetheless. Though this certainly begs the question, Uriel Valhart. What about the heretics who worship this so called figment of “Magic”? More notably Milah Sicarus whoever else works under the Silveiran government? They’ve been worshipping and empowering this being for some time.

Seems like biased cherry picking to me.

-Branko Callas, Oracle of Skraag.

—————————————
Babe it's a herald not a poster, unless you're slapping em on the back of the poor herald like a kick me sign

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
A few notices would be sent out in response to the response

If you wished to offer advise on balance, dear Branko, you should not have taken part in Life's capture.

You could call me a heretic if you wish, although that would not be entirely true based on the description provided by the heralds.
The other two, I am definitely not for I still respect and praise the Pantheon, and do not seek their demise.
If Uriel wishes to discuss such, he can always send me a Divine message. I will happily respond.

Sincerely,
Milah

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sangiban hires a homeless guy to shout out his response in the street:

“All three of these people sound like real morons. It sounds like they should stop arguing and just fight already. At least if they die we won’t have to hear them bicker.”

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

- ] ! [ -

A lonesome notice is placed below, there is no name.

"Allow him exemption from his punishment, upon an oath to never again pursue the crimes of which he is sentenced. And to be responsible for disposing of all remaining items or members of the heresy he pursued."

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I don't think It's Aleksei that's next to Podric there