Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Astremian Justice

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*The Following Poster would be found within the major cities and trade routes that Astremian Vessels flow through.*

To those reading this Notice.

I am writing to you all to state a retraction upon my previous warrant and that no such bounty will be redeemable upon the man known as Henry var Emhril. Furthermore nor shall his conspirator Raynor var Emhril face such.

I can assure you all now: that neither of these oath breakers, these loathsome men shall cause any more harm.

On Townsday the 7th of Sunbright in the year 2306, Raynor and Henry var Emhril came to Astrum in order to kidnap a citizen protected by Astremian law and society. When confronted with such, they refused to submit to Vetrium Guardsmen and disobeyed the instructions to disarm themselves from even myself – as the current ruler of House Tek’ton.

Rather than be reasoned with however, they were content to fight. During such I, myself took an halberd to the shin – before finally Henry var Emhril was killed through decapitation. His conspirator Raynor also met their fate upon the isle shortly after.

I in no way would have preferred this option, but I want to put the minds of the masses at rest. Astrum has always been a centre for peace and prosperity. But these actions, I can promise to you all, were the only option for the greater safety of Astremian families and priorities. I, and I alone take responsibility for condoning and praising the acts many brave Astremian men and women took to ensure such justice and shall accept blame that I could not succeed in diplomatically talking them down from their hostilities - may i be judged accordingly for this in the eyes of The Mother.

This is a tragedy in each and every aspects and no celebrations should be dealt for any such bloodshed - regardless of what horrid vessel it came from. However I can promise you that Justice has been dispensed in one form or another. I promised you that such men would be brought to justice.

And my word has been fulfilled.

- Lord Lune Tek'ton

Last edited: