Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Artist Alley by Akir [Commissions] [Possible Nudie Warning]

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Oh boy!

Akir's jumping on the bandwagon. I'm finally starting to feel a little more confident with drawing on my tablet, so I've decided to open up my little gallery. Feel free to take a look around, leave comments, constructive criticism (Though I know I'm far from professional and have a long way to go.) and ideas for things you might like to see drawn; though I won't guarantee I will draw your suggestion save for my commission spots.

I'll post commission info up here, and post a gallery as I complete new art pieces below. I'll be experimenting with a few different styles, so be sure to check back every once in a while! Thanks for your interest! :heart:

Like my content? Buy me a Coffee!~
:heart: https://ko-fi.com/1836MBTBYOVGW :heart:

Commission Info:

Commissions are: [CLOSED]

Available Commission Slots:
*Please note that I will not start your commission until you have paid for it, first. If you are on the wait list, please wait until a commission spot opens. I will send you a private message requesting payment when I am ready to begin the next round of illustrations.*
Thank you!

1. Electric (Asero) [PAID] - 2,000 Rads Lineart
2. Old_Gromm (Lana) - [PAID] $20.00 Color
3. Rossu (Arianne) - [PAID] 3,500 Color

Wait List:

1. Antilogy
2. ToastySpam (Rufus) - 3,500 Color
3. Blorbis83
4. MrMine
5. Joseph12Q
6. Elz (Aelyth) - 3,500 Color
7. Out of Server Commission - $???

Pricing:

Messy Sketch:
What you get:
A simple sketch, it will be messy, and free to my creative flow. This means that I will not send updates, what you get is what you get with the exception of one edit (In case I do happen to get something terribly wrong with your character design.) that I will change. These are not highly detailed drawings, but I may add color, shading, or whatever other little notions I like on the piece. It will be a mess, but it'll look neat.

$3.00 or 1,000 Rads

Line Art:
What you get:
Solid, clean lines to give your character a constructed and finalized feel. You'll receive two "work in progress" updates where you may give me criticism and corrections should I make error in representing your character. Please keep in mind I am developing my own style, and not everything may be able to be perfect to your liking, however I will do my best to give you a piece you can enjoy. You will be given a final piece with simple, solid line art, with no color. It will be a white background.

$9.00 or 2,000 Rads

Full Color:
What you get:
A full color, with both shading and highlights portrait of your character. You will receive two "work in progress" updates during the line art phase where you may make edits to the characters line shapes.

*This is your chance to correct me if I make an error in how your character looks.
Once these updates are done and I move onto color, I will not go back and change the lineart!*
Once color begins, you will be given one more "work in progress" update to make sure I have the color palette to your liking. You will receive a finished piece like the one below with a simple color background and shading.

$15.00 or 3,500 Rads

I'll be adding different examples and new style types as I progress with my portfolio. Currently I will only be accepting commissions for headshots; that's from the shoulders - up. I want to start small and work my way up as I become more comfortable using a tablet. I'll accept commissions paid either through paypal (USD) or in in-game currency as listed above.

Disclaimer:
My art is my own, purchasing art either through paypal, in-game currency, or other means does not give you the right to alter, modify, or in any way shape or form change the piece. Nor are you permitted to post the work and claim it as your own. If you choose to post the image publicly, you must give credit where credit is due. Support your artist! This also applies to any art taken from any of my pages, galleries, or any other media, if you use my artwork, you must credit me. Thank you for your understanding.

Prices are subject to change without notice. However, if you are already on the wait list, you will be promised the price listed at the time you submit your choice, which will be listed above under "Wait List." If you feel that your price was listed incorrectly, please private message me and I will be happy to speak with you about it.

I have the right to refuse service from anyone should I feel like I am being treated unfairly.

I have a very strict No Return Policy. This means I will not issue refunds once payment is received unless in the case where I have made a mistake.

Please, please, please...Do not rush me. I work 12 hours a day Monday through Friday. These will take me time to get through. I will do my best to give diligent effort and keep you all updated. I love doing this, however there will be times when I may need to take a break for a few days. Each piece may take roughly a day or two. A full color piece takes me about 2 hours to finish until I'm happy with it. Because I will be updating people with their works, this will take longer. Please be patient. If you pester me or become aggressive towards me, I will not tolerate it. Please be respectful and courteous to your artists! Thank you :heart:

<~*~ + ~*~ + ~*~ + ~*~ + ~*~ + ~*~ >

Thank you for checking out my Art Alley, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, constructive criticism, or personal anecdotes please feel free to post them below! :heart:

~ Akir

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I would love a picture of Fron 1500 full color char profile in my signature :)

Just tell me when to pay :)

Edit I need a skin picture uh...

You would offically be my first char artist :)

Attachments

Last edited:

I would take a full color for 1.5. I will send you the details in a pm. profile not released yet

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I suggest upping your prices before these people rip you off. They are evil, the lot of them. Your art is good and worth more than what you're asking for in Radiants.

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Oh wow! This blew up while I was sleeping! I'll go down the line and start a list, it'll be first come first serve. I will send you each a PM for proof of payment; and more detail on your character should I need it.

Thank you all for the interest and support! This is such an exciting thing to wake up to! :heart:

(on my way to work right now, so please be patient. :) )

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
BoredBrit I may very well do that if I feel the payment is insufficient for the work I put in.

Starting from this point onward prices are subject to change without notice.

Also this text editor absolutely hates me typing on my phone.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
If I may say, your artwork is awesome! Definitely going to commission a piece or two, though I can hardly wait :heart:

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Thank you so much! I'm still trying to figure out my signature style but it's been a fun process! I'm so glad my illustrations are being well received. :heart:

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
This is some good stuff. Might commission you in the future, but I'll wait until the hordes of people are out of the way.

Sailing_Elf

Storm's Landing Wanderer
I would love to hear from you all. What do you feel is an acceptable price for the illustrations? I would like to hear from multiple people.

What would you pay for each type of illustration?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd need to see more examples but full color like that is probably 5k or so. That's only 5 days of voting.

Could go higher, even. Full body etc at 10-15.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Yus I want a lineart plz :3 Profile is linked in my signature

EDIT: What account do I send the money to?