Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Arnkel Gothi - Northerner

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1617533232641.pngB A S I C I N F O
Name:
Arnkel Gothi
Faction: Clan of the Elchbar
Size: pushing two meters and a muscular build.
Hair: Black and often braided into one braid so it doesn't bother him while working.

P H I L O S O P H I E S
Values:
Arnkel values strength, physical as well as mental. He's a cunning git, but emotions often mess up his plans.
Possessions: Brough up in the Northern wastelands, every scrap was made useful. He has become very materialistic.

B A C K S T O R Y
Arnkel was brought up by a strong father in a prosperous family. His family rose to power rather quickly when his father defeated and slew the chieftain of his small village in single combat. Arnkel's father justified the killing of the chieftain with a weak argument of the law: The chieftain supposedly had not been true to a handsal they had made and they had been unable to settle it within the proper boundaries of the law. This was an exception of the law that could only very rarely be made. However justified it may have been, most of the villagers did not see it that way, as they were quite happy with how their former chieftain ruled. Instead of the former chieftain who was wise and always made sure the law was upheld, now Arnkel's father ruled and did so by keeping his thingmen and villagers in constant fear, taking whatever he wanted from them. Arnkel did what he could to stand by his father, but even he saw that his father lacked all tact and cunning required of a chieftain. Indeed, even he, Arnkel, had to admit he was happier with the old chieftain. Years went by and the other chieftains of the nearby villages could stand the brutality of Arnkel's father no longer. They came to remove him, justified by the law in one way or another. That was the way of things, one could stay in power for very long when people had fear, but in the end, the law would determine everything. He who could set the law to his hand would come out on top and that required cunning. His father got defeated in battle but was spared so that he could serve as a humiliating example to all who would consider using strength of force to overcome the law. Arnkel, always tainted by his father's humiliating shadow, left the lands to make a name for himself elsewhere, where he hopes people will judge him for who he is, not who his father is...

P A S T - T O - P R E S E N T

• 10th of April 2021: Arnkel Gothi travels to Astrakhan to join in on some army festival activities and wins the brawl, with a shirt of chainmail as the prize.
  • 25th of April 2021: Arnkel Gothi is enlisted in the Asrakosian army and granted the title of Officer, after having captained and won Capture the Flag.

Created: 04/04/2021. I miss HollowWorld and I'd like to attend Blorbis83 's event this month, so I need a character and it felt wrong to just pop back in with an old one when it's not my intention to be very active. No idea where this is gonna go. I'm still of mind not to host anything myself. For now, my plans are to just join one or two events per month just to stay in touch a bit more.

Last edited: