Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Another one

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Some more folks paid to spread the word

To provide some context for those so quick to believe incomplete information.
I, Milah Sicarus-Freyr, am a healer and have been such for a long time.
If an unknown individual is near death and requires healing, then aye I saved their life.
For them to later decide upon a path of violence and pain is not something you could predict years in advance.

I healed an expectant mother when they were seemingly attacked without reason, aye.
Should I have let a child die, one so innocent at the time and now growing to be a good person?
Mind you, this was before the mother's role in the suffering of others was even uncovered.

For the person that then turned into the Branko we all know today, it was much the same.
A body so near death, found as I strolled through the Landing. He was not known at the time.
Should I have simply known he would turn to killing years later?

And finally, one who was not known as a member of the Stairway, let alone one of Jishrim's at the time.
One who was supposedly maimed at the hands of those of Jishrim during a time where that happened nearly every day.
Reports were mistaken, and they turned out to be one of them.

So, have I healed these three who would later turn out to do evil, or only decided to do such much later? Certainly.
But as a healer, it is not particularly common practice to let all of them die just in case one might, in the distant future, decide to do bad things.
If anyone has questions, they can reach me directly.

-Milah Sicarus-Freyr

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Some more folks paid to spread the word

To provide some context for those so quick to believe incomplete information.
I, Milah Sicarus-Freyr, am a healer and have been such for a long time.
If an unknown individual is near death and requires healing, then aye I saved their life.
For them to later decide upon a path of violence and pain is not something you could predict years in advance.

I healed an expectant mother when they were seemingly attacked without reason, aye.
Should I have let a child die, one so innocent at the time and now growing to be a good person?
Mind you, this was before the mother's role in the suffering of others was even uncovered.

For the person that then turned into the Branko we all know today, it was much the same.
A body so near death, found as I strolled through the Landing. He was not known at the time.
Should I have simply known he would turn to killing years later?

And finally, one who was not known as a member of the Stairway, let alone one of Jishrim's at the time.
One who was supposedly maimed at the hands of those of Jishrim during a time where that happened nearly every day.
Reports were mistaken, and they turned out to be one of them.

So, have I healed these three who would later turn out to do evil, or only decided to do such much later? Certainly.
But as a healer, it is not particularly common practice to let all of them die just in case one might, in the distant future, decide to do bad things.
If anyone has questions, they can reach me directly.

-Milah Sicarus-Freyr

More heralds would eventually sprout up responding, profitable times for speakers. Truly.

Convenient of one Milah Sicarus-Freyr to claim incomplete information, yet you don’t bother to deliver on the whole tale, first the audacity to perform dealings with such individuals, then to omit details for the sake of image.

Amusing how you left out the multiple other occasions of healing, when you were fully aware, whether through fact or at the bare minimum known rumours about me and those of STEP.

What about the time you chose to heal my revoked finger, something forcefully removed in an instance of combat? Of which your payment was asking for Old Arcturian on top of information you attempted to exaggerate being my reluctant involvement with life’s taking, you knew very much then how violent I was.

What about when you didn’t at all get forced into healing the tongue of one of the Jishrimites and, because you and I already agreed prior to do his healing. Only for you to bargain a kidnapping victim when it occurred near the agreed upon date. You would’ve healed him either way, yet you act as if a kidnapping was the sole factor in it, and you were solely aware of his alignment.

What about your inaction involving the group? You knew of Broodmother’s true identity along with consistently knowing her whereabouts and true alignment with Jishrim. Yet you did not care to report her, nor any location Jishrimites operated from. Or were resting at. This whole tongue business being a prime example of that.

Who knows how else you’ve aided the Jishrimites, considering the fact you’ve done enough to earn trust with their higher ups, such as Broodmother and likely Whitespoor himself, with you having several meetings with them.

The truth is Milah, you’re a lying, greedy woman. Uncaring of the means to get your payment of money, power and whatever else. Uncaring of who it effects in the long run, so long as they’re not your own.

Personally I care not, I butcher half the continent for the sake of God. But at least I’m willing to admit I’m a murderer, someone not conventional.

You possibly have a hand in supposedly stealing an aspect of Archon, seeing as Lady Magic’s face was in the night sky of the Landing. With teal ash falling to the ground. Rather a horrific deed, considering all that Archon did for the sake of others.

You now worship a heretical entity, and are blatantly threatening tip over the pantheon. Likely more than Jishrim ever would. Even I find that rather problematic, and everyone else should aswell.

Its time to admit, and accept what you are.

Killer.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Seems like round 2 was called. Heralds line their pockets.

Back to yapping, are you? Three cases I named, three cases there were.
I never tended to a wound of yours beyond that one time, when you were not known to anyone.
There was once you asked in my mind, and I said no.

Similarly, the third individual was not at all pre-mediated. I went to negotiate the release of hostages, and one tongue bought the lives of several.
If you might recall, everyone knew of Broodmother by that time and there were attempts to arrest her, but the owners of those lands were not forthcoming.
I was not about to go into another's lands and start killing folks. I would not have jurisdiction for such, and that would make me a killer.
You have gone back to ramblings of how someone who actively opposed the Jishrimites actually helped them.
We both know they are lies. If I was held in high regard by them after opposing them so, that just proves their duality.
They are not generally the most reliable source of information.

If I tended to two prior to them being evil and one unknown individual to save several lives, I fail to see how that makes one greedy.
Greed would imply there was material payment involved, which we both know there was not.
To say a healer is responsible for the hurt caused by those they healed years before those individuals begun their acts of evil is laughable.
I heal and care for those that need it. If some later decide to be cruel, it is regrettable yet not something I can predict.
Would withholding a tongue truly have been worth the lives that were in the balance?

Teal is one of the colours associated with the Figment of Magic.
Archon had become a part of Life long before that.
But that was a nice attempt, I suppose.

You helped in stealing Life and then betrayed those you did it with the moment it became more lucrative.
You have created countless of corpses, and then used those to create even more.
You are the last to have any say in greed, cruelty or killing.
Since, evidently, you have no facts to share so you are fabricating your own.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Seems like round 2 was called. Heralds line their pockets.

Back to yapping, are you? Three cases I named, three cases there were.
I never tended to a wound of yours beyond that one time, when you were not known to anyone.
There was once you asked in my mind, and I said no.

Similarly, the third individual was not at all pre-mediated. I went to negotiate the release of hostages, and one tongue bought the lives of several.
If you might recall, everyone knew of Broodmother by that time and there were attempts to arrest her, but the owners of those lands were not forthcoming.
I was not about to go into another's lands and start killing folks. I would not have jurisdiction for such, and that would make me a killer.
You have gone back to ramblings of how someone who actively opposed the Jishrimites actually helped them.
We both know they are lies. If I was held in high regard by them after opposing them so, that just proves their duality.
They are not generally the most reliable source of information.

If I tended to two prior to them being evil and one unknown individual to save several lives, I fail to see how that makes one greedy.
Greed would imply there was material payment involved, which we both know there was not.
To say a healer is responsible for the hurt caused by those they healed years before those individuals begun their acts of evil is laughable.
I heal and care for those that need it. If some later decide to be cruel, it is regrettable yet not something I can predict.
Would withholding a tongue truly have been worth the lives that were in the balance?

Teal is one of the colours associated with the Figment of Magic.
Archon had become a part of Life long before that.
But that was a nice attempt, I suppose.

You helped in stealing Life and then betrayed those you did it with the moment it became more lucrative.
You have created countless of corpses, and then used those to create even more.
You are the last to have any say in greed, cruelty or killing.
Since, evidently, you have no facts to share so you are fabricating your own.
More heralds, more money.

Your excuses for your actions intermixed with the lies you’ve made are genuinely humorous to near over. The solution to this conundrum would be to simply ask Ignis to force the truth out of you. Though we both know that would not go well for you, in more ways in one.

People heard what they needed to hear, those with any semblance of wits will know to not trust you any longer whilst the sheep will carry on as if nothing was revealed

I’ll leave you to your desperate attempts at salvaging your reputability. Though considering your recent actions, I don’t expect exceptionally positive results

See you in the fights to come Milah dearest.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
And another cluster of Heralds gets to live well.

You go from swearing it is factual to rapidly backing off.
If anyone trusts the word of you, a mass murderer that goes where the winds blow, that is their business.
Had I wished to lie, I would have denied ever having healed anyone that turned out to be evil.
I do not fear the truth, but I know you will want no part in the truth so I will leave you to it.
You lied about being healed by my hand after being known for a murderer, so I shall let that speak for itself.

All you mentioned was long ago and wholly twisted, so I would not call them recent. Let alone call them my actions.
If I see you in fights to come, I will likely only see the back of you. That is generally how it goes whenever you see me.

If anyone is somehow swayed by your slander, I already made known they can always contact me about it.
Unlike you, I use truth to get out of situations like these. Not wanton murder.

Now go run off.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
A piece of parchment with a single sentence, written in very large writing, is posted.

I'D SOONER BELIEVE A MURDERER THAN A POLITICIAN.
-T.E.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I am going to make a new char, and his backstory will be he’s made millions of radiants off of Milah and Branko. And he is now the 1% silently controlling the world in the background.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!] A pale, orange haired man, is seen posting transcribes of the heralds words for those who care

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
I am going to make a new char, and his backstory will be he’s made millions of radiants off of Milah and Branko. And he is now the 1% silently controlling the world in the background.
I'd support the existence of such a entrepreneur