Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Ban Appeal. . . [Resolved - Unbanned]

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
So. . . It's been two months and a day, and I've had lots of time to think about my actions, and how to apologize to you all for what I've done.
In case you did not know, I was banned for threatening Mich through a GIF in my signature, and insulting staff. . . Over the past 2 months I've realized that my behaviour was absolutely deplorable that day and completely unacceptable. I agree that I should have been banned for that, 100%.

Mich, I had been so vulgar and rude to you, which is something you don't deserve at all. You wor so hard to keep the server unique with amazing events and campaigns. I don't know why I said those things- I had had a hard night and I shouldn't have even been on the forums knowing I could have had an outburst at any moment. The reason I yelled at you was because of my denied application - what I realise is a completely stupid reason. . . I felt upset as I was denied, whereas another who had made the same mistake as me had not, although I now realise that I was indeed mistaken in my blame. . .

If I am let back on the server, I promise I'll be different, more mature and I won't lose my temper- If I've had a bad day etc, I won't join or even check the forums. I've changed and I won't let you down. I'm sorry for what I've said. This server means a lot to me, being the first one I've even been on for over a year, and I've reached 2 now. If I have to leave it forever it would be heartbreaking. If I do, then I want to say goodbye to everyone who has been friendly to me, like Iceandfire and the rest of the amazing staff and general community here.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
It's been a week and I am wondering if this has been seen, or is being considered etc? I don't mean to be impatient, I'd just like to know what stage it's at.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, first up, I'm sorry it took so long for us to get to this appeal.

Now, this appeal seems very sincere, so I'm hoping very much that you understand what kind of behavior is hard to tolerate and can get a ban. As you've said in this appeal, you promise to be different, so I will take your word on it. This does mean that any of the previous behavior that.. provoked the ban would indeed, call for the ban hammer again.

I'll hope that you'll be able to rejoin ingame without any issues and that these problems wont happen again. If you have any questions you're free to PM me (or if you have trouble getting unbanned for some reason, just reply here) and please keep the King's Law in mind when ingame and on the forums :D.

So as of now, I'll unban you and mark this as resolved. I'll move it to the archive after it's confirmed you can login.