Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An expedition into the unknown

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
To start with I wasn’t 100% sure where I should stick this so please forgive me if its in the wrong spot and direct me where it should be placed.

So I am fairly new to this server and I know no one knows me so I was hoping to use this as a way to become more apart of this community and get to know people. I have had a great time on this server so far and one of the many fun things I’ve done recently was to go out into the Sorrowlands and wander. While doing this it led me to think, spurred on by OCC chat of individuals already doing something like this, how cool it would be to get a group together and essentially drop ourselves in the middle of no where and do a true survival.

So here is what I am looking for. A group of players, no more then 4 including myself, to go out into the middle of nowhere without anything on us and survive for a week (RL). Through team work and communication the goal would be to see just how much we can accomplish as a group surviving the wilds. Now I am willing, and I am kind of looking for players to get on board with me with this, to spend the allotted time we agree upon only doing this. At the end of the week we all split the riches we accumulate and head to our separate town having made a great friendship with each other.

While I think the most enjoyable way to do this would be to try to spend as much of this time together, RL and time Zones make this difficult. With the help of this forum and in game notes I think we can work together towards the same agreed upon goals even if we arnt all on at the same time. I personally am in the Eastern US and work 3rd shift (1130PM-730AM) so during the week I tend to be on anywhere between 4 PM and 1030PM. Weekends are kind of a crap shoot for me.

Now the RP element. My character (whose profile still needs to be finished and submitted) is an adventurer and the premise behind this would be an expedition into the unknown by a small group of people hired by myself who walk out of this situation as friends.

Now I would like to say I am a fairly straightforward mature guy and I am looking for like individuals. I’m not a fan of griefing or pranks so I am respectfully asking that whoever joins me to kindly follow suit. If you love drama, please look somewhere else.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone interested?

koby

Villager
I am interested in this, it would be my first rp event and I am also quite new to the server, so yes I would like to participate in this activity

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I think this'd be something I'm interested in, applying that it doesn't conflict with the dates of any other RP events I've signed up for. Hope that admins don't decide to drop by and make things a bit more... Volatile.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Love to go in, I'm a good fighter and can stay alive pretty long. And as you can tell from my Avatar pic, I look badass.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I can arrange that, consider it done.
Already been done, see those Tnt tra... nah... I'll let you find out later.

Fantastic idea, wondering why only 4 people?

Also I think it would be great if you got a mix of both new players and old, so some of the other newer players also got to know people as well as each other.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Also mav, find out when the sorrowlands get reset, it'd be a shame to lose all your buildings halfway through :)

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
I'm glad to see some interest. I think I would like to start this off after the first. Anyone interested I suppose can write up a short app about why they should join.

Itzza I totally agree about having a mix of both new and old. I personally find i dont know anyone when I log in so I want to change that.

And another great point from fencible. I figured I would put in a week or two of planning with the 'crew' before jumping in so the logical thing would be to start at the next reset. Any really nice mods/admins willing to clue me in? :-D

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I'd like to join in. One of the best fighters in the server, no boast, great at farming and mining, I can stay alive when i'm paying attention, and an excellent builder/designer.