Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Alternative

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

Posters and Heralds once more leave from Knight's Haven, spreading a message on the Vyre's Curse.
This message is spread as far as it is allowed, to every major city to smaller towns, as long as posters and heralds are allowed.

By Synnove's Will, there is an alternative.

From the moment that the Vyre's Curse began, I sought a method of curing it of those who it inflicted. When a cure was found, I was thrilled. When I heard it was through death, I was horrified. But should any of us have been surprised? This curse was developed by Jishrim, Skraag, and Visage, who have done nothing but harm this Continent and the last. Every single Vyre who wished to be cured had reservations, as they should, about if they would come back to life or not.

I would first like to apologize to those Vyres who seek a cure, though are mages. It is, apparently, beyond even Synnove and Know right now to create a method of curing Vyres who have an affinity with the Arcane. To any other Vyre, I can rend the curse's control over you, and replace it with Synnove's Light. From my understanding, while you will no longer be held to the curse's need for blood and face exhaustion and pain in the face of the sun.

Instead, you will be given minor abilities by Synnove to replace this. Instead of an affinity to the darkness, you will become immune to fire for a few minutes at a time. There is much to this that I have yet to fully understand, and likely will not until the Ritual is performed. Any that seek to be rid of this curse should find me in Knight's Haven, any who seek this cure will be given sanctuary in Haven for as long as is necessary for the Ritual to take place, and any time to adjust afterward.

As a final note, I will make one thing abundantly clear: There is no excuse. Anyone who is not a mage and a Vyre should find me. If you do not, you embrace the hellish existence that these three deities have put upon us all. You burden those around you by forcing them to drain some of their own blood, in order to feed your own selfishness. The cure is no longer death.

Sir Podric Flanders
Blessed of
Synnove