Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Across the Veil

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

Recruitment posters grace the seaports and trading hubs that drive the Alteran Economy.

His magnanimousness, Nikolche Variclav and the his holiness, the Blessed of Ignis Synnove, Podric Flanders seek able bodied sailors with quick wits and good morals to join them aboard his holiness' ship, The Dawnbringer. We sail back across the eastern seas, back into Wraith's Veil for further exploration and discovery. We seek able bodied men and women. Combat expertise preferred. Scholars welcome. Seek out Nikolche Variclav and Podric Flanders for candidacy interviews at the Smoke's Trail Inn at Sanardu.

+ Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained +
+ Deus Vult +

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
May I just say that sigil of Fuvur is amazing.
There's so much detail in it and little things that represent the Fuvurs. Don't know if I'm right in my layman's analysis but I see a little coin perhaps standing for Jax, the crown for the emperor of course, I see an anchor for seafaring, are those gryphon wings? one of those night-butterflies or moths - I remember the one in the silence of the lambs for transformation- Lots of Skraag colors, some lush vegetation and of course the treacherous serpents.
Unrelated, but I really just now appreciate how well the sigil is made.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
A letter is sent to Niko and Podric, signifying Arianne’s interest.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Oh yeah, to be ICly on the crew roster, find Niko and or Podric so they can talk to your character.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Bump

Niko and Pod are still accepting sailors for the upcoming voyage. If you are interested in going, please RP with us soon.