Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A returning player's questions

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
There's a few questions I'd like to ask, mostly about things I used to have.

Before I left, I remmeber being being purple rank, with all the titles available and all the things that came with it. I also remember having nobility and the ability to use /fly.

Could it be possible to have those again?

I might have some more question after this, but these will do for now.
I'd greatly appreciate any help reguarding this.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
There's a few questions I'd like to ask, mostly about things I used to have.

Before I left, I remmeber being being purple rank, with all the titles available and all the things that came with it. I also remember having nobility and the ability to use /fly.

Could it be possible to have those again?

I might have some more question after this, but these will do for now.
I'd greatly appreciate any help reguarding this.
The rank, nobility, and permissions plugins have all changed since you last played, most likely. Just raise a ticket with staff asking for support and they'll be able to look into it and aid you.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
As well, you'll need to do a new whitelist if you havent already. :)

Edit: haha oops you already did. I'm observant

Last edited:

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Thanks for the reminder Niah, but my whitelist application has already been done and approved. Now, to the risk of sounding stupid, how exactly do I raise a ticket with staff for this? I'm probably missing something terribly obvious here.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just PM any staff member with the concern. Give them the details and all should be checked up

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Ah! This make a lot of sense, I was looking on the forums for some way to do that. My thanks to you too Cukie.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
You seem happy to see me back here, Somnastra. It's been a long time since we last spoke, how've you been? I'm happy to see old friends back, that's for sure!
It's been a wild two years, but I'm pretty good!