Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A rare auction: Omi holds her auction(Round 3)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Small bump, I believe the current bid is elz with 40k!

Moneh talks right now, money me moneh.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Righto that’s it. Elz wins with 40k, shall be contacting you with wut you want. Thank you others for playing.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Hey what's this another one directly after the pervious one? Why's that? Because I wanna draw. I was really happy with how the last one came out.

Starting bid will be 10k for a full color, half body art of your choosing, though I will not draw nudes or sexualized things. Many who know my art know it's rather cartoony and light, but I feel the need to make that reminder for any who are interested in this bid. I am also not the best at armor, it might be more prudent to have a sort of casual ware prepared for them.You might be lucky as well if I find myself inspired enough to do a full body or what have you.

Starting Bid: 10k
End Date: 7/30/20 3pm est

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Alrighty closed up. Goes to wake for 30k, will contact yah on discord for the details.