Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Notice from His Grace of Eldpoint

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
(The posters would be hung in Mockingbay, Storm's Landing, Veraci, Astrakhan, and Sanardu, printed in both Common and Aurion)

Our people are lost, once again. The efforts to rebuild what was lost had finally culminated, for us to be knocked to our knees yet again.

An expedition including myself and other surviving souls of the Arget Isles recovered a great deal of materials and relics, though despite careful searching of the seas and torrents, we have been unable to find those who still lie missing, including the Lord and Lady of the Isles. The search for them shall continue, and the utmost ceremony and respects shall be held if the worst holds. I will continue to search the waters in the coming days, though I fear many more who are missing may remain so. Any men, women, or children who wish to join the effort will have accommodations and support provided by me to the best of my ability.

Our people are strong, and we will recover. I ask those who fled the Isles to join me in such an effort, so that we can put our people back on track, again.

Godspeed.

HG THE COUNT

Protector of Eldpoint and Her Lands

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
What? A helpless settlement filled with poor starving refugees ...?

Whitespoor looks interested.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
[just curious what Eldpoint is]
[Will also hopefully put out a response tomorrow]