Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A Lovely Little Get Together (September 26th, 4pm EST)

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
[!]
Pinned about in Astrum and Storm's Landing..

VBS_2017_Campout_Graphics_Fire.png
"Join me upon the Astrum Isles as we celebrate the soon to begin renovations of the Valiant Shrine. There will be plenty of booze, a campfire or two, and some vendors. To those that are interested, bring an item or two of your creation, and a ledger to take some orders. Blacksmiths, fletchers, so on are of course preferred- as it is a Valiant dedicated gathering. There'll be no shops or any of that. We're gonna just be relaxing around a fire or two, telling stories, showing off weapons, and drinking plenty of booze. An all-around warrior's get together. If anyone is interested in learning about Valiant, this is a perfect time. Drinks, weapons, and war stories are some of the only peaceful times we warriors get.

Hope to see you there,
Rolland Schiff."

OOC:
Date: Saturday, September 26th.
Time: 4PM EST
What? With the new and improved Valiant shrine on the way, Rolland wants to have a bit of good fun with his fellow brothers and sisters in faith, and anyone else interested.
Where? The outskirts of the Astrum Fort ruins.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Peaceful, but brawls may start so be wary!

Last edited:

Redy

Lord of Altera
North, the Caparri would love to attend and get some more experienced thoughts on his recent forging work, and to learn more about Valiant.

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
This is cancelled, as Rolland is deceased. Will re-schedule though, thanks for all the interest guys. I'll add a bump when I change the date. :)

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
This is moved to the 26th. If this is overlapping someone else's public event, let me know and I'll be happpppyyy to switch. Same time!

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
This is today, an hour and like 17 minutes. Be there or be square, dummies.