Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Gathering of blood {Date TBD}

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Posters would go up in Linistel, Blackrush, Halbed, And the Landing
Lord Menguar invites all those who are interested in donating or learning how to properly draw blood to the Linistel hospital

Blood_Vial.png

Blood donors will be properly compensated with 700 Radients Per pint (Both IC and OOC) With the limit of donation being capped at two pints per person.
All present will be welcome to try and learn the art of giving without being bitten or cutting oneself.
Physicians are encouraged to make it to this blood pool though anyone is welcome to learn.
Vyres will be fed for free provided they behave and demand is met. Instigators will be dealt with with no remorse.
Gluttony Vyres may not necessarily leave full but will hopefully not leave hungry
Free Pint Vials will be provided.
Excess blood will not go to waste

OOC:

When: TBD
Where: The Linistel hospital's classroom
What: It's basically a blood drive where I teach the common peoples the methods of safely and properly drawing the blood from people.

I would like to keep this on the educational side of things. If there is anything funny planned I would request a heads up be given.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Baby's first event

If you would like to donate blood ahead of time just shoot me a message IG sometime.