Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [30th of November] [5PM EST/11PM GMT+1] *-* An Ode to the Goddess of Beasts *-*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

- An Ode to the Goddess of Beasts -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities and towns [!]

On the 30th Day of Stormwind I invite all those interested, who wish to learn about the Huntress, about the Goddess of the Hunt, I will be holding a sermon and teachings to the Great White Wolf. For those interested, I will guide you through the forest south of Astrakhan, taking the path that I had taken long ago when I first became Blessed with Her gift. Those who are already interested in the teachings of the Huntress, I'm also looking for potential students who wished to walk the Path of the Hunt, and who are seeking a mentor to guide them on that path. Until then, may you stay ever wild, my friends. Wisdom guide, and I hope to see you in Astrakhan.

Name: An Ode to the Goddess of Beasts
Date: 30th of November.
Time: 5PM EST/11PM GMT+1.
Event Description: Teachings and sermon held by Rook Corvus, held in the name of the Huntress, and to try to cultivate a student.
Location: Starting in Astrakhan's tavern, which then will be led over towards the location where the teachings and sermon will be held.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Moderate for the teachings and sermon, in case Divine Team wants to add some fun.

Elz BoredBrit blargtheawesome Rygan as the Divine Team.

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
This'll be moved to Wednesday at 6PM EST instead. So, Wednesday the 25th of November. This is due to something intervening IRL.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The event in Queensport took an unexpected turn and ended up lasting longer than its attendees anticipated, I think.