Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [2nd Aug, 2pm EST] The Battle for Astrum {Violent}

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

A Spider swimming, never drowning -

A
Spider crawls to Shore.

A
Spider singing, laughing, killing -

A
Spider goes to War.

Tensions rise on both sides,
Until finally; down comes the wall.

Word spreads in the places: masks are like faces.
The Word?

Astrum Shall Fall

= = + = =

OOC:

Astrum is to be attacked, the city overpowered and the Tek’ton’s removed from power.
Astrum and it’s allies prepare for a long fight as the Sons of Jishrim throw everything they can at them.
The Islanders – having discovered this battle’s occurrence ahead of time desperately prepare themselves for War.

Sallana willing; they shall not fail.

Tʜɘ Ƨqibɘɿ in Tʜɘ Tuɿƚlɘ'ƨ ᗡɘn⁏ Oʜ ʜow Tʜɘ Tuɿƚlɘ Ɔɿiɘƨ.
Tʜɘ Tuɿƚlɘ in ƚʜɘ Ƨqibɘɿ'ƨ Wɘd⁏ Oʜ looʞ ʜow Tʜɘ Tuɿƚlɘ ᗡiɘƨ.

Image Credit - Chanmeleon

Last edited:

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
HOO BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR KAZU TO DIE

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
How public knowledge is this? This is the first time I am hearing anything about this and it sounds amazing :(
A little risky making it the same day as the event, I hope it works out :)

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
How public knowledge is this? This is the first time I am hearing anything about this and it sounds amazing :(
A little risky making it the same day as the event, I hope it works out :)
Ahhh its Blorbis83 's event. I just made the post for it.

Annnd Astrum & House Tek'ton's allies would most likely have found out about it from a subtle letter. More than happy to boost the numbers of people attending.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
More than happy to boost the numbers of people attending.
Then make it more public ICly very quickly, friend :(
An event post is good, but I find it awkward when characters arrive to the event without any knowledge of what is happening- especially one this cool sounding

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Then make it more public ICly very quickly, friend :(
An event post is good, but I find it awkward when characters arrive to the event without any knowledge of what is happening- especially one this cool sounding
I’ll send the word out as soon as I can type up some letters. I’ll also ask if blorb can maybe move the event to Sunday so we dont conflict with the campaign!

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Oh, so is the attack expected? I thought it was a surprise attack
Astrum managed to find out when the attack would be and is preparing for such, this was found out from the letters we found in the sewer in Blorb’s ‘Search the Underbelly’ event! :D

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Got the go-ahead from Blorb to move this to Sunday to avoid campaign clashing!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey folks, as you know, this is an SoJ Event. The current amount of defenders is around 15-20, and the raiders only have....5. Something that we had up our sleeve might not be there and without it we would be screwed.
We really need more temps! If any of you could volunteer to assist me as temps, please PM me on Discord or on the forums! Without more temps, this event will have to rely on armor stands, which is less fun. Temps must know how to CRP at some level.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is Sunday, we are looking for one more temp, though I'm fairly sure everyone will have their fill of combat.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
To those who survived the campaign: Prepare your broken and bruised bodies for tomorrow! Woo!