Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild Wars

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I have been wanting to play Guild Wars 2 lately.

I grew up playing Guild Wars 1, you see. The nostalgia was great real when I saw someone playing it around a friend's house.

This will dramatically reduce my active playtime on Hollowworld, so I am checking here if anyone plays Guild Wars 2 and if you have anything to say about the game! :D
This is all =) Thank you

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I enjoyed it. Though, the change in how skills worked and the freedom to pick your own build no matter how horrible it could turn out really bummed me out at first. Once I got over that, the game turned out fine. I do miss the main hub before it was destroyed then later rebuilt different due to events.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I enjoyed it. Though, the change in how skills worked and the freedom to pick your own build no matter how horrible it could turn out really bummed me out at first. Once I got over that, the game turned out fine. I do miss the main hub before it was destroyed then later rebuilt different due to events.
Was the main hub Lion's Arch?
That was the main hub of Prophecies in the first game, if not Asgalon or whatever the main hubs were called in China Factions and Nightfall. I also heard the Eye of the North was destroyed.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Ya, lions arch. You can hop into the water and see some of the ruins from gw1

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Each race has their own starting story so you might eventually want to create a char for each race.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Started playing Guild Wars 2. Lana has reached about level 20 now, still ongoing. Its a surprisingly relaxing game to play.

My most fond moment so far is this cat.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
I have been wanting to play Guild Wars 2 lately.

I grew up playing Guild Wars 1, you see. The nostalgia was great real when I saw someone playing it around a friend's house.

This will dramatically reduce my active playtime on Hollowworld, so I am checking here if anyone plays Guild Wars 2 and if you have anything to say about the game! :D
This is all =) Thank you
I am highly intrested to know more about the game, though I do love minecraft (Hence why I play it like 8+ hours every day.) I want something else to give variaty to my down times. That being said if you want a newbie on your team as an apprentice I am your gal!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
RagingLunacy

There are many, many cats in this game.

Completed my first dungeon today-- and one of the most difficult jumping puzzles in the game! :D
I am now level 39 before logging off. Here is Lana straight after the first dungeon:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Lots and lots of jumping puzzles. Some more fun than others

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Image taken with a bunch of my friends IRL who decided to join me playing-- that is how I am completing dungeons :D With their help!
They also help me with jumping puzzles, which is very kind. Stopped playing tonight after reaching level 48

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Reached Level 80 some time ago =) Finishing the Main Questline soon, I hope. I am also 60% done with the map.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
God I love Dragon's Bash so much. I completed it too! Got this powerful back item for it! =) It ends on the 13th, so I am trying to collect as much as I can before it ends.

I cannot figure out the mystery of how to feed a cat.

83% of the map done, too!
I am trying to 100% complete the map before I complete the main storyline :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Today was the last day of Dragon's Bash. There was only one quest left to do-- else I would have never have forgave myself.