Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [19th of December 6PM EST/12AM GMT+1] *-* Returned to Ash *-* [Limited Party Size]

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Source

- Returned to Ash -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities. [!]

With promises left unsatisfied, and it having given me a feeling of guilt, I plan to set out an expedition into the Ashlands west of Linlea, this time not to hunt the Ash Hounds and reduce them back to ash, but to capture one of them. For those wondering why the Huntsman would want to capture a live Ash Hound, rather than strike it down and kill it, it's due to the secretion that engulfs their body, that which causes its body to be engulfed in flame when threatened into combat. I'm looking for able-bodied hunters and adventurers that are willing to aid me in the live capture. If the live capture were to go badly, we will strike the Ash Hound or multiple down, but it's a last case scenario I would hope. Let us hope that She will guide our path. And to those reading, may you stay ever wild. Wisdom guide, my friends.

Please Fill this out when applying!
IGN:
Character Name:
Divine/Arcane?: (If Divine, list the spells you wish to prepare for the event.)
Inventory:
Notable skills:

You may sign up if the party is full. Party will fill in if people drop out.

Those involved in this hunt
[*] Rook Corvus. (ZeAfroGentleman)
[*] Ronak Rothguard. (Mongoose)
[*] Rachel von Kirstein. (Pinkville)
[*] Doggett. (Squidziod)
[*] Maple. (Opal)
[*] Asero Crow (Electric)

Name: Returned to Ash.
Date: 19th of December.
Time: 6PM EST/12AM GMT+1.
Event Description: Going back to the Ashlands to live capture an Ash Hound, to try and extract some of its secretions.
Location: Starting in Linlea. Where we'll be heading west of Linlea and into the Ashlands.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Very violent.

DM is Arken

For the Divine Team- given this is still for Rook to show his devotion and skill. Elz blargtheawesome Rygan BoredBrit

Last edited:

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
IGN: FEARxTHExJOKER
Character Name: Ronak Rothguard
Inventory: Blackened spiked platemail, throwing axes, crowsbeak axe, a myriad of potions (Let me know if you'd rather potions weren't included),
Notable skills:
Good axe combatant, passable spear combatant, passable tracker (mostly for people, but some of it translates)

Last edited:

Pinkville

Villager
Patron
Pinkville
Pinkville
Patron
IGN: Pinkville
Character Name: Rachel von Kirstein
Inventory: Shortsword, Recurve bow, chainmail shirt.
Notable skills:
1606498300735.png

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
IGN: Sky_Crasheur
Character Name: Rolland Schiff
Divine/Arcane?: Valiant Blessed, and we don't gotta prepare spells anymore so.. all of them I guess?
Inventory: His Valiant blessed artifact, Verdant- A mace flail combo. Longbow, twohander sword, and that's about it.
Notable skills: He's a Valiant blessed. One can guess he's pretty good at hitting things close and far away.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
IGN: DoolinDesperado
Character Name: Doggett
Divine/Arcane?:
N/a
Inventory:
Crossbow, hunting knife, fifty-foot rope coil, torches and tinderbox; gambeson and chain shirt.
Notable skills:
Seasoned hunter

For myself, weekend times are best.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Still looking for people to join. Also- please include your availability. Will make things easier for all of us.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
IGN: opal_frog
Character Name: Maple
Divine/Arcane?: Nope
Inventory: Light chainmail, scimitar, oil and flint, way too many knives
Notable skills: Very good climber, good fighter, decent aim

(Can't do anything Saturdays 1-5. Mostly free weekdays starting at 5.)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IGN: electricwisekid
Character Name: Asero Crow
Divine/Arcane?:
Arcane
Inventory:
Focus, gambeson + chain armor, knife, crossbow, a few potions (strength, healing, fire resistance, and night vision), Cloak of Power, and his usual carries such as bandages, etc.
Notable skills:
Fight man good at fighting, alchemy, and eviscism.

Availability: Free most days, CST time. Weekends are more flexible ofc.