Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [15th of June] [4PM EST/10PM GMT+1] *-* Sermon and Hunt south of Astrakhan *-*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

- Sermon and Hunt south of Astrakhan -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities. [!]

On the 15th of Lightshine I- Rook Corvus, Blessed of Theodra- plan on holding a sermon south of Astrakhan, on the sacred grounds that the Huntress herself have shown her Blessed. I open this shrine for those interested in attending a sermon to the Great White Wolf, for those who wish to hunt quarry, but haven't gotten the skill or courage yet to do so alone. And for those interested in learning more about the teachings of the Huntress, I will be giving those as well after the sermon and the hunt have concluded. First we start from Astrakhan where I'll lead you all along the same path that I have walked when Theodra gave me her guidance, before I'll hold a brief sermon to the Huntress. Once the sermon is over I ask of those wishing to hunt to take up their bows, their polearms or blade to join me in a hunt within the forests south of Astrakhan. Once the hunt is over, those who wish to learn more about Theodra's teachings only need ask, for we can take a seat on her sacred grounds while I'll answer your questions. Let our strength show through our roars, brothers and sisters. And let our devotion show through our wisdom. I hope to see you there. Wisdom guide.

Name: Sermon and Hunt south of Astrakhan.
Date: 15th of June.
Time: 4PM EST/10PM GMT+1.
Event Description: A sermon and hunt organized by Theodra's Blessed; Rook Corvus, to try and inspire more new hunters to wish to learn Theodra's ways, while also showing those interested to Theodra's new shrine.
Location: Starting in Astrakhan's tavern, where Rook will then lead people over to the shrine. I'm hoping Elz or whoever is attending this that's staff doesn't mind teleporting folks.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Violent.

To get to Astrakhan, go from spawn to Mockingbay, and then go to the blue small ship that isn't near the port of the town. Go to the ship that's to the right of the bridge that you need to cross to get over towards the port area. From there go to the tavern, which is the semi large building near the southern part of Astrakhan.

Niko will be the DM for this event.

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Thank you for all those who attended the sermon, even those who had to go later for the hunt. For those curious, they hunted a male Bull Moose seeking a mate, to which Rook tried to mimic the mating call, which angered the Bull Moose. After trying to stop the moose's charge- with the aid of Izhmoz- Rook was catapulted up and flung onto the ground. Luckily he recovered, and with two fatal thrusts into the moose's skull and face, with the help of Izhmoz weighing it down, and the help of Raynor's kiting, the moose was defeated.

Last edited: