Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.15 Update

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
1595480255991.png
As of right now, the server is running 1.15.2 (tentatively) smoothly, and will be opening back up after this restart. All the plugins appear to be working, but do Thank you Solus and everyone who helped test plugins!

Alongside the main announcement are some sub-announcements:
  • There are new Sorrows and Nether resource worlds, which can be accessed through the normal means. A portal to the old Sorrows is on the ship if anyone needs to access old storage/builds.
  • Custom lamp heads have gone out in the world, you should be able to break them and replace them to get them to light up again.
  • Vote rewards may or may not be stable, I had to update a plugin from 2017 in about a half hour. We'll see how it runs.
  • Chat may have a few weird bugs, report anything in a support ticket please.
  • There may be weird bugs. Report anything in a support ticket please.
  • I'll get bugtesters their loot by this weekend.

Ce1ebrant

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Ce1ebrant
Ce1ebrant
Yay! Where could I possibly find Conquest 1.15.2 and the updated Optifine? (I tried on Conquest's main webpage but when I clicked on the download link a whole bunch of coding showed up instead...)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Elytra Bug Resolved. First time voters received a stack of Elytras. The bug is fixed, but we now have some Elytra's out there than normal. We've implemented a quick sink in trade with the Elytra NPC that can be found through the gates at /spawn. Please use them!

1596504916243.png

1596504872114.png

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I don't know where to report issues, but the heads plugin does not work in creative. It says that I "don't have permission" or something.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I don't know where to report issues, but the heads plugin does not work in creative. It says that I "don't have permission" or something.
It was disabled in creative since people were purchasing them to place them. We'll have to fiddle with perms to change that around, but I'd recommend buying heads in the main world for your builds in the mean time